10.Home

Seth P.O.V

I watched as Constance collected her things back into her bag, and I looked at the time. 6:45 it read and I was shocked I was up this early, but I wanted to see her. I have had sex with my fair share of women but she was amazing, she was forceful and I liked that.

"Are you ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I stood walking to her and grabbing her bag but she pulled it from me and gave me a funny look.

"I can carry my own bag." She said and I just moved back.

I opened the door for her and she walked out giving me the key to return. I unlocked the doors for her and she walked to the car, as I tossed the keys to the man at the desk. I stopped when my phone rang and pulled it out seeing it was my father.

"What's going on?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I wanted to talk to my son." He said making me smile.

"I wish I could but I'm busy right now." I replied and he huffed.

"Get those girls out of your room and find time to talk to your old man." He said making me smile again.

"I'm not in bed with a girl, I driving my friend home for the week, she kind of missed her bus home so I'm helping her." I said and he gave a loud gasp.

"Tiffany! My son has fallen in love finally." He yelled out to his girlfriend.

"Yay!" She yelled into the phone.

"Not in love dad, she's just my friend that needed help, I call you tonight." I said with a smile hanging up and I noticed Constance looking at me.

I did a small jog to the car and got in putting on my seat belt and turning the car on now.

"You need to check you mirrors." She said and I just looked at her.

"No I don't, no one has been driving but me." I said pulling off without her saying another word.

"Can you drive?" I asked her.

"No, something I'm still working on and if I would have worked a little harder I wouldn't be in this situation. I just don't feel in control of the car, I guess just nervous more than anything." She said.

"Yeah just nervous, I can tell you have no problem controlling things." I replied.

"No I always have problems controlling things, but you aren't on of those things are you, Seth?" She said making me glance at her.

"Seth I want you to do this with me." She said as we came to a stop.

"Do what?" I asked looking at her.

"To be my partner." She said looking at me with her pretty brown eyes.

"Like my girlfriend?" I asked and she laughed.

"No, last night was perfect well almost perfect, but if I can trust you and your trust me it can be better." She said as we slowly came up with Rosemont.

"I feel like I don't always get what you're talking about Constance. I get you like to be a little dominate, so what a lot of girls do, that doesn't mean you in a contract with me." I replied and she just laughed.

"Make a right up here." She said as I turned into a nice middle class working neighborhood.

She pulled out her phone and called who I'm guessing was her mom, because she clearly said it was her mom. I pulled up when she pointed to a house and her family all came out to the front of the house. Constance almost jumped out of the car before I had really stopped and ran over to the people.

"Connie!" Everyone yelled giving her hugs and kisses as I looked for a parking spot.

After going almost half away down the block I found a spot and started walking to where I could see the people. Her family was mostly older people not one person her age in the group or younger. I walked over to the front of the house waiting for Constance to get done hugging everyone and turn to me.

"Is this your boyfriend?" A woman asked and Constance turned to me.

"No he's just a friend who helped me." She said walking to me reaching her hand into her pocket.

"Here's the money I owe you." She said and I just looked at her.

"No, you can keep it." I said as a woman walked to me.

"Does your friend need to rest?" The woman asked.

"Seth this is my mother and my whole family, if you need to rest that's fine." She said and I nodded.

I followed behind Constance as everyone started saying there good byes to her and her mother. Some of them said hello to me as well giving me a pat on the shoulder but for the most part they all just walked out the house.

"I'll be back." Constance said and her mother nodded.

"You can come with me Seth." She said and I looked at her.

She was a beautiful woman, about late 40's with a head of long black hair. Her skin was a lighter than Constance but she was still brown. She had brown eyes like her and s sweet voice of a mother, I stopped behind her as we made it into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and I nodded hungry as fuck.

"I'm hungry as hell, haven't eaten since yesterday." I said looking at the food that was made for Constance return I'm guess.

"Alright, go take a seat in dining room." She said pointing and I walked into the next room.

The house was nice, very homely but what took me was the pictures of Constance as a kid. I'm guess she didn't have brothers or sisters, and she was always with her father. I looked at the pictures lining the walls of her. Her winning a soccer game, her winning a spelling bee, her graduating kindergarten, her first day of high school, her high school graduation, her being dropped off at the school.

"Here you are Seth." Her mother said making me turn to look at her.

"Thank you." I said looking at the baked chicken and baked macaroni.

I took the food and sat down and she did as well and gave me a smile. I looked at her and she had a nice smile, very motherly one that.

"Thank you for bring her home, when she missed her bus I was going to pick her up but I couldn't leave the house." She said as I ate my food.

"No problem." I replied with food in my mouth.

"How do you to know each other?" She asked me.

"She's my tutor and just a nice girl, so I wanted to help her out." I said as my phone rang and I stood.

"I'll be back." I said walking to the front here and I looked at my phone it was Bryan.

"What's good bro?" I said pulling a blunt from my pocket, lighting it.

"Shit man, just seeing you was going to be back from your dads?" He asked me.

"I'm not at my dad's I just had other shit to handle." I replied.

"You want to let me in on the secret or what?" He asked as Constance walked out the door.

"Seth." She said and Bryan got quite.

"Really Bro?" He said and I huffed.

"I'll talk to you when I get back." I replied and he chuckled before hanging up.

"Come in once you're done." She said and I nodded without looking at her.

I had to deal with Bryan I guess at some point, not that it was something to deal with. Constance isn't his girl, and she choose to have sex with me and make me her partner, whatever that means.