25.Submitting

Constance P.O.V

I didn't move as his breath hit my neck and I fought the urge to make him move and he could tell by my expression I was. He grabbed both of my wrist and pulled them behind me and held me still.

"How do you feel?" He asked and I looked back at him.

"Excited." I said not knowing if that was right.

He kept my arms behind me making sure I couldn't move as he kissed my neck. I was already half naked and I have never been more ready to dominate him but I couldn't. I moved a little and he held my arms tighter and let his other hand move up my stomach.

"You've never used force on me before." I said to him and he smiled as he forced me down to the bed.

He head landed softly there and he stood behind me holding me down and I liked it. He rubbed his hand over my back, and pressed his erection harder into me making me want him more and more.

"Do you like me using force on you?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good pussy cat." He called me before I heard his fathers loud voice again.

He let go of my arms and I sat up just as his bedroom door opened and his father came in.

"What are you two doing? Get down stairs, I ordered us 7 extra large pizzas." He said grabbing my arm and I smiled at him.

"Aww I get to walk with this beauty." He said patting my hand.

"My dear have you ever seen the movie Cat on a hot Tin roof?" He asked me and I nodded seeing the movie before.

"You my dear look's just like a brown Elizabeth Taylor." He said making me laugh but I was very flattered by that.

"Really?" I asked knowing I really loved this guy.

"Alright dad, can I have my girlfriend back?" Seth said as we walked down the stairs.

"Fuck off Seth, go help Tiffany with the pizza boxes you know she doesn't understand them. I'll take her into the living room and show her pictures of you." He said and Seth walked pass us and his dad pushed him making Seth laugh.

"Aww I love that boy." His dad said walking me into the nice living room.

"Yeah me too." I said as I sat down and he gave me a smile before he grabbed three photo books.

He showed me a picture of Seth as a baby, and the stories he told me only made me laugh. We flipped around the picture and I stopped when I saw a blond woman that loved very high class.

"Who's that?" I asked him and he smiled.

"That's Seth's mother." He said as Seth walked into the room with food for me.

"Seth mother was a angel sent from and to me and we lost her. She got sick when Seth was 15 and she passed away when he was 18. Fucked both of us up really bad," He said and I looked at Seth drinking a beer and his father looked at him as well.

"Is that my good beer?" His father yelled standing.

"Its fucking bud light dad, that's your good beer now." Seth said and his father started ranting and raving as he walked into the kitchen.

"Interesting father you have here." I said as I stood and sat on his lap.

"I know." He huffed as I took the beer from him and sat it down.

"Thank You." Seth said looking at me.

"For what?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and gave my palm a kiss.

"For being with me." He said melting my heart.

"Aww don't make me cry." I said and he laughed at me.

I grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek as his father walked in and sat down with Tiffany. They all talked and laughed, and it was amazing to me almost like magic how they all just got along. I mean my family does to but I guess only if we stay in a woman's place, no one cared I was still on Seth's lap, or how much Tiffany was swearing. Seth was treated like he was a grown man by his father, not like a stupid child. I looked up when Seth put a slice of pizza next to my mouth a I bite it.

"That was a hell of a bite, greedy girl." His father said making me laugh.

I grabbed a slice and held it next to Seth and he took a bite and I did the same to the pizza in his hand. I wiggled a little since I was falling and the extreme erection that I felt made me do it again.

"I'm feeling a little tired so, I'm going to take a nap." I said standing and Seth quickly adjusted himself.

"I'll go with you." Seth said as I walked away.

I headed up the stairs and the vibrating of my phone made me stop and pull it out. It was my mom calling me, and I huffed a little knowing what she was going say.

"Hey mom." I said as I made it to the top of the stairs and Seth walked pass me heading to his room.

"You're father is out of surgery." She said and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll come home and see you guys soon." I said wanting this to end.

"What's been going on with you a Bryan?" She asked and I wanted to scream at her.

"Nothing," I replied and she huffed.

"Constance, you understand..."

"I know mom, I'll talk to you soon." I said hanging up before she talked again.

"Constance." Seth said standing in the door way of his room in his boxers.

I put my phone back into my pocket and I wanted to just escape my problems but I know you can't. I didn't want Seth to see that I was slightly upset but he did as I walked to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room with him.

"What's wrong?" He asked kicking his door closed.

"Nothing that we need to worry about." I replied with a smile.