22.Motel

Constance P.O.V

I walked out of my last class for the day and it was about 5:30 now and I was tired. I sleepy because last night I couldn't stop thinking about everything.

"Connie!" Bryan yelled making me turn to see him running behind me and I stopped.

"I've been looking for you all day." He said stopping next to me.

"Why need to call me a bitch again?" I asked him and he gave me a sad look.

"I didn't mean that Constance, I was being an ass last night and I'm sorry to you for it. I already talk to Kerri and I'm sorry to her as well." He said and Seth was on my mind.

"What about Seth?" I asked him and he laughed.

"He kissed you last night, my best friend kissed you and girl that I'm in love with. I Forgave him for the shit he pulled with my subway sandwich but this is too much." He said grabbing my hand.

"Maybe you should just talk to him and see it wasn't him, he didn't kiss me I kissed him," I said and he looked taken back.

"Why would you do that?" He asked me and I had some choices to make.

I knew why I wasn't going to stay with Seth but I like Seth even if it was in a small sex way. I also knew sooner or later I was going to end up with Bryan or a guy just like him.

"It was the song, I was caught up in it and I made a mistake, but Bryan I need to talk with Kerri so call me later," I said turning and walking away before he could talk.

"Make sure you pick up." He yelled out in a playful voice but I walked till I turned the corner and I saw the bus stop.

I walked to it and sat down to just take a moment and look why I never did the dating thing. I still don't date but it's not going to take away how I feel right now. I like Seth I know it doesn't always seem like I do, but I do, but I'm not going to lie to myself.

"Hey want to come with me to my motel room?" That voice of sweet pain said to me and I looked up to Seth in his car in front of me.

"Sure," I said getting up and getting into his car.

"Are you following me?" I asked closing the door.

"No I was just looking for you, and I know the three places you like, work, school, and what's the name of that kinky place?" He asked.

"It doesn't have a name, but tomorrow we are going there," I said and he nodded.

He drove for about 10 minutes before we made it to the Motel 6 at the edge of the town. I got out and followed him into the room he had and I didn't think just fell on the bed. I was beaten for the day and I just wanted to relax.

"Seth give me a foot massage," I told him.

"Yes, My Mistress." He said making me feel hot all over and he ducked down taking off both of my shoes.

"I ran into Bryan," I said and he started rubbing my feet.

"And?" He asked.

"I didn't break it off with him, in fact, i told him I'll call him later," I said laughing but Seth just kept rubbing my feet.

"Every time I look at him I just know what's going to happen and my father told me years ago that it would. Love is beautiful but we always end up with our second choice so pick them first. I look at him and I hate everything that he's is because I know one day I'll be married to him or someone just like him." I said looking up.

"Why do you believe that?" Seth asked me.

"Back in high school I had a boyfriend, he was my everything and I did things with him that I don't think you would let me do. I and he already planned out wedding but things went bad when his parents walk in on us one night. I and he was pulled apart, soon after he moved away, and I was left with Bryan crying on his shoulder. I got drunk and had sex with him to forget the pain but it also showed me it was true." I said as Seth placed both of my well-moisturized feet on the bed.

"And let's be real here Seth, ever man isn't going to be very open about this," I said as he came up over me and I tried to sit up but he stopped me.

"Why are you scared to be like this? Why can't I be on top of you?" He asked me and I just looked up at him.

"Because why do you have too, I work just as hard as any man, and I'm just as powerful and smart as any of them. I don't want to be submissive like my mom is, cook, clean, and let a man fuck you." I said and he just looked down at me.

"How about we clean together, cook together and fuck each other?" Seth asked me.

I just looked at him and my heart was breaking on the inside and the tears that fell back into my hair was to showing it. I didn't move when he moved down and kissed me softly and slowly moved his hand to clean my face. I reached my hands up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he let his hips grind into me and I looked at him. The last time I was like this it was with Bryan and I hated it, but I don't this time.

"Just let me love you, Constance, I don't care who's on top as long as I get to be with you." He said pressing his forehead against mine.

"Can you just sleep with me?" I asked him and he moved down placing his head on my stomach and I wrapped my fingers in his hair as I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

"Whatever happens between us Constance remember I love you." He said and I moved my hands up to my mouth.

The tear fell faster but I didn't want him to see just how much his words killed me in that moment. I hated that I'll never tell him that I love him, but I hated more that he will found out why.