8.Limit

Constance P.O.V

Two Weeks later

I looked down at my bag checking to see that I had everything I would need while I was home. I looked at Kerri on her laptop checking her Facebook again.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her and she looked up to me.

"Louis." She said and I huffed at her.

"Bitch for real?" I asked and she gave me an angry look.

"Look bitch, I know I do this and that but that is still my one and only." She said as the guy she had in her last night walked out of our bathroom and looked at me.

"See you soon Kerri." He said looking at her than to me.

"Constance, see you soon too." He said tapping my arm and I waved bye.

"Alright now, my the lord bless you." Kerri said as the dark skin handsome guy closed the door laughing.

"I'm leaving Kerri, see you next week honey." I said walking out the door and she blow me a kiss.

I walked into the hallway and fuck my life right now, Bryan stood there waiting for me.

"No." I said walking pass him.

"Connie what the fuck?" He said running behind me.

"You're so damn cold to me and I haven't done a damn thing but treat you so nicely. Did you get that candy I sent you?" He asked walking behind me.

"Yeah you sent it to the library, and Seth got to it before me." I said and he huffed.

I came to the library ever Sunday for the last to weeks so I can watch Seth sleep at the other table away from me. He didn't say anything to me just stole glances at me.

"Constance please." Bryan said as I walked down the steps.

"Please what Bryan?" I stopped and looked at him as I made it to the door and looked out of it to sun shining on the other students.

"Just one date with me, and if we don't like each other I'll leave you alone." He said and I just nodded looking at the time.

"Fine, I need to  catch my bus." I said walking out the door.

I rolled my bag with me as I ran to the gray hound station, and I was cutting it close. I only had 5 minutes to get there not counting all the other stuff I had to do. I've never take this bus before and knew nothing of it, normal my dad would get me but he can't now. I ran up to the station and stopped at the window.

"I'm looking for the bus to Rosemont, Illinois?" I asked the woman and she gave me a sorry look.

"It just pulled off sweetheart," She said and I huffed cursing myself and Bryan out in my head.

"What can I do then?" I asked her handing her my ticket and she looked it over.

"Well you have a regular ticket so you can get a refund." She said and I nodded to her thinking of how to get home.

I can use the money to maybe pay someone to take me there but it's far from here. I grabbed my money and walked out of the station and looked around, heading back to my dorm now. I stopped when I saw Seth getting out of a car, and that was my ticket right there. It was a bad idea but I need to get home.

"Seth." I yelled walking to him and he looked back at me as I stopped in front of him.

"Constance." He replied and I looked at his car.

"Is this your car?" I asked him and he sat back on the clean car.

"Yeah for a little bit, its a Honda." He said as if I cared.

"I need to get home, and thanks to your roommate I missed my bus. I have 160 from the refund of my bus ticket, its your plus I'll pay for gas if you can take me home." I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Well maybe I have stuff to do?" He replied and I just looked at him.

"You and I know you have nothing more important than me Seth." I said crossing my arms and I saw his eyes turn a shade darker.

"That's not true, but I could use the money so I'll do it." He said and I walked around.

"Thank you." I said to him and he nodded.

I put my bag in the back as he got in and I sat in my seat as well and he looked at me and I did the same for him.

"I said Thank You Seth, what do you say?" I asked him very stern.

"You're welcome Constance." He said starting the car when I spotted Bryan.

"Go." I said and he pulled off seeing Bryan as well.

His phone rang and it was connected to his car via Bluetooth and he picked up.

"Yo Seth, I just saw you pull off come grab me and lets head over to the store. Those bitches from the other day are trying to suck our dicks again bro." Bryan said and I looked at Seth.

"Yeah, I called away on business again man, I'll be back in two days." Seth said and Bryan huffed.

"Man, this time get everything done and come the fuck back." He said hanging up.

I didn't say anything just reached back grabbing my bag of tortilla chips and Seth glanced at me.

"Where am I going?" He asked me.

"To Rosemont,Illinois." I replied and he glanced at me again.

"Can I have a chip?" He asked me.

"No." I replied.

"Why?" He asked in a sad voice.

"Because I said, No." I replied and he laughed.

"I'm sorry my mistress." He said in a annoyed voice, but the things I did to me.

"Seth don't make this any longer that it has to be." I replied making myself calm down some.

"I took the time and though about you Constance, you act this way because you have a crush on me. Its fine that you do but I don't do relationship and girlfriends and what not." He said making me laugh.

"Please Seth, I'm not the one going are trying to find out info about you. You can jus let what happened be and move on you have to keep looking for something. I don't have a crush on you, and I also don't do the dating thing either." I said and he stopped at a red light.

"Maybe we can just have sex and see where that goes?" He said looking at me.

"last time I had sex with someone I was in high school with Bryan, and it was disappointing." I said remembering that day.

"Small dick?" Seth said pulling off.

"No, but missionary isn't for me." I replied and he gave the road a confused look.

"What?" he asked when I noticed this conversation has gotten far off of track.

"I'll pay you when we get there, and if you need gas I'll pay." I said looking out the window.

"In all fairness though I do like you, not just for sex, but you know as a friend." He said but I didn't look at him.

"That's sweet, but remember I have limits." I replied and I heard him huff behind me, not understanding me. I don't think I could handle him calling me mistress again, if he did I was cuff his hands to his neck.