31.End?

Constance P.O.V

It was about 3:00 am when Seth texted me and asked me to meet him at the motel at the edge of the school. I walked down the street looking at the motel and I saw Seth car parked in front and I stopped. I know Bryan must have told him, and he has ever right to want to speak to me in person. I know what I'm doing and if he wants to scream at me, or call me ever dirty name in the book I'll let him. I stopped in front of the room he was in but before I could knock the door was pulled open and he stood in front of me. I didn't look into his eyes because I was in fear of what I would see.

"Come in Connie." He said and my heart felt like it would fall out of my chest, Seth never called me Connie.

I walked into the room and the loud slam of the door hit my ears, making me almost jump out of my skin. I never felt fear like this before, and it wasn't because I was scared of Seth physical but emotional.

"Have something you want to tell me Connie?" He yelled and I turned facing him but I didn't look up at him.

"You already know." I replied with a shaking voice.

"You're damn right I know!" He screamed at me and for the first time I looked up at him.

His face was laced with pain, and I didn't know what expression I had but I tried so hard to hide any emotions I may have.

"Look at that no expression at all on her pretty face, so strong and smart Constance look at you. You would drag me though the mud and for what little girl, your parents. I didn't mean shit this whole time." He said and I shook my head.

"That's not true." I said and he laughed.

"Fucking really because it feels that way." He said hurt in his words.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked me the question that I didn't want to answer.

"I told you when we first started this it wasn't going to last forever." I said and he laughed taking off his jacket and tossing it onto one of the beds.

"You and me both know things changed from then, you can't stand there and say you don't love me." He yelled and I though of what Kerri told me.

I have to do this, and I can't drag it out because its only going to make it worse, rip it off like a Band-Aid. I couldn't let this keep going because it was not only hurting him but me so for the first time I'm going to be honest with him.

"I'm going with Bryan for now, and I hope that one day to see you again but till school is over I have to be with him. His family has paid my tuition for the pass four years and this is what it is, I never met to meet you. I never want to have fun with you, I never want to be happy with you, and I never wanted to this to happen, but it is." I said and he just looked at me.

"Can you please just say you love me?" He asked me and the tears that fell down my face reminded me of just how much I hate myself.

"Seth don't." I said and he moved to me grabbing my arms.

"You don't owe him anything Constance, if you love me you don't have to leave. I'll talk to my dad, see if he will pay for your school. I'll drop all the plans I've made for when I graduate, I'll move to New York with you, if you just stay with me." He said backing me into a wall and holding me there.

"Seth, please just let me go." I said and he gave me a look of pure horror.

"Just say it." I said kissing me and I pulled away.

"Seth." I said looking away but he forced me to look at him.

"Tell me you love me Constance!" He yelled into my face and I pushed him away from me making him stumble backward.

"I don't have to tell you, you already know I do!" I yelled back at him and he looked at me.

"Then say it!" He yelled back.

"I love Seth, everyday I wake up wanting to be with you forever, wanting to have your last name but right now I can't. I have to handle things my way and right now, it cause for us to not be together. One day you'll understand everything but right now I need to go." I said heading for the door and he didn't stop me.

He just watched me as I walked away and opened the door and I waited. I held the door nob and looked back at his angry face.

"Are you going to let me leave?" I asked looking at him and he gave me a sad look.

"No." He said as I opened the door and walked out.

I let the door click close behind and I started to walk, but the tears was to heavy to see. I stopped at the end of the street and held my chest because it hurt like hell. I was crying out loud like a baby who lost his bottle. I didn't stop walking when I got a texted from Bryan telling me he was at our new place already. I sat at the bus stop that I saw and looked at my phone, and when I saw it ding, and looked at the text from Seth. I didn't say anything just a picture of him when he was waiting for me, when I spoke to Lady Leather.

"I still love you." The next text read with a picture of me and him at his dads house in bed.

The tears started again and I stood tossing my phone to the ground hard, making it break. I waited for the bus in silence and when I got on it I didn't say anything to anyone as I took the 30 minute ride. I stepped off and looked around the dark place and found the building I saw and came up. It was on the 37 floor, apartment 28b I wasn't going to hide my puffy eyes and face. I knocked on the door, and it fell open letting out a strong smell of chocolate.

"Connie?" Bryan said as I walked in and closed the door.

I looked around the dim lit room, and about 50 vases of red roses and 100 white rose petals on the floor. I looked at the wine on the table, with the food and the a beautiful diamond neckless with matching ear rings. I touched the necklace and when I felt arms wrap around me I froze in place as his breath hit my neck.

"I was waiting for you sweetheart." Bryan said in my ear and I closed my eyes.

End?