11.Family

Constance P.O.V

I looked at Seth smoking his weed on the front porch and I just ignored the look on his face. I turned to walk back into the house to, but I stopped looking at the him.

"I'm not dating Bryan." I said and he looked back at me.

"I know." He replied smiling at me, and I hated that it gave me comfort.

"My mom wants you to finish your food." I said and took a long hit of his blunt before he put it out.

"I'll finish my food." He said grabbing me around my neck and putting me in a head lock.

He wouldn't let me go as we walked into the house and I pushed him away from me hard making him fall into my awards I have won.

"Don't break anything." My dad said to him as we walked into the living room.

I looked at the dialysis machine that he was currently connected to and so did Seth.

"She pushed me." He said pointing to me but I just looked at my dad as he relaxed on the couch next to my mom.

"Nice to meet you young man." My dad said as Seth fell on the couch between the two of them.

"So what are we watching?" Seth asked my dad, and I felt so unhappy with Seth right now, alright I was pissed with him.

"The Bear kicking Green Bays ass." My dad said couching deeply, but Seth simply pated his back and laughed at him.

"You mean Green Bay kicking the Bears ass." Seth replied and my dad started on how great the Bears are, and Seth went on about Green Bay.

"The Bear lost 16 to 23 in the last game." Seth said and my dad laughed.

"Constance your boyfriend doesn't know a damn thing about a good team." My dad said and I felt my heart drop.

"He's not my boyfriend dad!" I yelled at him and Seth looked at me shocked at me yelling, but my parents didn't pay me any attention.

"My God daddies girl, I'm not your boyfriend." Seth said making my dad laugh and Seth did the same.

"Grace get me some water." My dad said to my mom and she popped up like a jack in the box.

Seth looked at me as my mother walked away and I knew he was going to try me but I gave him a look and he gave me a smirk.

"Constance can I have a glass of water?" He asked me and I just looked at him.

"Please?" He said and I walked into the kitchen.

I walked into my mother with a tired look on her face and I just watched her get him a glass of water. I was going to ask her about dad but I didn't knowing she didn't want to talk about, and honestly I didn't either. Walking into his bedroom and seeing him sitting in the darkness, with the sound of his machine going hit me hard enough.

"Mom can you tell Seth to come to the kitchen?" I asked her as she walked out, and she gave me a nod.

I looked out the window out to the back yard and though of how much life was just gone from him. He was my bestfriend at one point and now I don't see him as much and he cant wait all that well now.

"What's up?" Seth asked walking into the kitchen and stopping next to sink with me.

Without thinking I pushed my hands down his pants and grabbed his dick making him move back. I gave his still soft dick a tight squeeze and he grabbed my wrist looking at me,

"I just wanted water." He said as I pulled him to me.

"Don't do it again." I said slowly feeling him become hard in my hand, and Seth just laughed.

"I'm starting to think you're just crazy." Seth said and I pushed him again making him laugh, and I held my laughter in.

"Can I see your bedroom?" He asked me leaning on the wall.

"Sure, but keep quite." I said grabbing his hand.

I pulled him into the hallways and up the stairs, I had the only room up there so I always had the whole space. We made it to the top and my human body map, and other tools I had from high school was still as I had them neatly. Seth looked at the open space of my stuff and I pushed my bedroom door open.

"Aww its all pink." He said walking in and I just looked at him standing next to the door.

"Look in my closet."I said and he walked over to it pulling it open.

"Your old clothes." He said looking back at me.

"The box on the floor grab it." I said walking in a closing the door behind myself.

He picked it up and walked to my small bed and dropped the box. I didn't talk as he opened the box and looked into it. I wait for him to talk but he just reached into it and held up his hand.

"What is this?" He asked and I looked at it.

"Its a strap on cock and ball harness, in there is also Wartenberg heel, my wooden crane Wacker, my 7 inch knee-high ballet heels, and my tickler." I said and he looked at me breathing heavy.

"And what is this?" He asked holding up his collar and leash.

"That's your new leash and collar." I said and he looked at me.

I noticed how his eyes got darker, and the muscles in his arms flexed making me want to moan. I picked up my finger up and telling him to come to me as he still held his collar. He handed me his collar and without me telling him to he pulled his shirt over his head. I let my hand run over his hard chest and stomach, and the moister that pooled only made me want him more. He got down on both of his knees in front of me and I wrapped his collar around his neck and I held the leash.

"Seth I'm going to show you things you have never seen before, and do things to you that no other woman can. You will not be with another woman sexually, you will keep everything we do between just us. More importantly you will never fall for me, because I will NEVER fall for you, understand?" I said to him pulling on his collar till he stood up in front of me.

"I understand my Mistress." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me to him

"Mistress Velvet." I corrected him and he just gave me a sexy devil smirk.