24.Mansion

Constance P.O.V

I sat in the car next to Seth and I felt happy right now and that was all. My dad is doing a hell of a lot better and after a long talk with Kerri we both decided I need to live before I died.

"Seth?" I said leaning over to him and he glanced at me with a smile.

"Yes?" He replied as I kissed his cheek and he laughed keeping is eyes on the road.

"Can I drive?" I asked him and he glanced at me before he pulled to the side of the empty road.

"Can you drive?" He asked me and I nodded to him.

"Alright." He said getting out and I crawled over to the other side.

I sat down and he got in and I just looked at him and after he put on his seat belt he looked at me. I looked at him and he looked at me till I started to smile big at him and he started to laugh a little.

"You can't drive can you?" He asked me and I looked at him still smiling.

"Today is a great day to learn." I said pushing my ponytail back and he watched my every move.

He started to each me how to drive but I knew how to a little bit, I have taken driving classes in high school and all. After about 20 minutes of him teaching me we changed back and I let my seat back. I looked at him as he drove and the music in the car was turned down low, everything was perfect. Is it possible for someone to fall in love in just a two months, is it possible for me to really fall in love. I knew that soon this would be over and the reality of life will kick in but I wanted to just live for now.

"Are you hungry?" Seth asked me.

"No." I said and he glanced at me with a nod.

I looked down at my exposed stomach and smiled, thank you Kerri for the outfit pick out. I sat up gave Seth a kiss on the cheek, and then on his neck and he smiled. He didn't say anything just kept his eyes on the road and I just kept kissing him.

"I just can't keep my hands off of you today." I said licking the side of his face and he laughed.

"How did you go from never loving me to this in one night?" He asked me.

"Because I always liked you, its just I made it complicated and right now we don't need that." I said and he smiled.

"Well we're here." He said and I looked out the window to see a fucking mansion.

"Oh..." I said shocked and he laughed.

"Seth?" I said looking at him as he pulled to a stop.

"Yes, I'm my dad is rich." He said and I just looked still in shock.

He got out of the car and I followed behind him, he grabbed his bag and he was going to grab mine but I picked it up. We both walked to the house and I looked at it amazed, before I grabbed his hand. I didn't notice I did till he swung my arm a little and I looked at him looking at me.

"Hold on?" I said and he wanted to laugh but waited.

"If you're rich, why do you drive a fucking Hyundai, and dress like Danny Zuko?" I said and he let out a laugh.

"First that Danny Zuko line was funny , and second my dad is rich, I'm not and he make sure he reminds me I'm not. He gives me help but he's very strong on earning things on your own, so that's why." He said ringing a door bell and I heard loud heels hitting the ground, must be his mother.

"Oh Seth, I though you were the pizza guy." A woman said with long blond hair and breast that was very big.

"No, so I don't want the money for it either Tiffany." He said and I noticed she was still offering him the money.

"Oh come in." She said and Seth walked in walking pass her.

I followed behind him and he stopped me as he went to find his father running up some stairs and I looked back at Tiffany. She was counting out the money in her hand and struggling but it was only a 20 and a 5 in her hand.

"Hello sweetheart, I'm Tiffany." She said as if I didn't speak English.

"Yeah, its nice to meet you." I said and she smiled.

"You speak American, that's good." She said and I hide my confusion.

"Umm, yeah." I replied and she handed me the money in her hands.

"I'm not good with money so can you count this out." She said and I just looked at her.

"There she is!" A loud voice boomed from the stairs making me kind of jump.

I looked to the man on the stairs and he looked just like Seth, but older. He was tall, handsome with a strong chin as well, he had to be in his mid 50's and in okay shape. He walked down the stairs and Seth came down behind him and he gave me a big hug.

"So you're the little honey that's driving my son bat shit crazy." He said letting me go and I looked at him.

"Look at you, fucking beautiful." He said looking at me with a big warm smile.

"Thank you, its nice to meet you Mr.Golden and you wife." I said and he laughed again.

"Me and Tiffany aren't married." He said and she ran to his side.

"I didn't get the money, so I gave it to her, and she speaks American as well." Tiffany said to him and he just tapped her shoulder and smiled.

Seth walked over to me and grabbed the money handing it to his dad and the two walked away. His father was trying to explain to Tiffany how money works, and I was going to follow them until Seth picked me up, in a new bride type of way.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Last time I got to see your old room, this time I'll let you see mine." He said walking up the stairs with me.

"Well I showed you a little more than just my room." I said as we made it to the top and he put me back on my feet.

He walked to the end of a long hallway and pushed a door open. I walked into the room and it was shocking, not just the size of the room but the books that was all over. I walked over to the bed big enough for 5 people and dropped my bag next to me. I rubbed my hands over the soft blanket and bent over doing it. I didn't move when I felt Seth trap me down on the bed pushing his erection onto my butt hard.

"SO you like my bed." He said and I smiled.

"I've never submit to a man before, but I'm going to try my best for you Seth." I said looking back at him and he bit his lip.