23.Easy

Seth P.O.V

I sat on my bed after I got out the shower, and it was late about 3:45 in the morning and I was sleepy. I woke up to Constance complaining about her back and I took her home and I went back to my dorm as well. I looked at Bryan who was still sleep and kick the shit out the side of his bed. He woke up in a panic and after him looking around for about 30 seconds he noticed me.

"When did you get in?" He asked pulling his blanked to his neck.

"Like an hour ago." I said and he looked at his phone.

"I mean what the fuck do you want?" He said to me.

"Do you want to talk about last night or are we just going to silently hate each other for the next 10 months?" I asked him and he huffed.

"Its simple because I know you and as a man I get it, Connie is beautiful and she got you. I think if you two just do the tutoring thing and that's it we are going to be alright. The only thing is for the next two weeks I'm going to be there for this tutoring thing, but besides that I forgive you." He said and I wanted to laughed but I didn't.

"Yeah, well I guess that would be fine but I'm not going to be here next week." I said laying down in my bed.

I heard Bryan say something but I didn't care as I fell asleep. I wasn't sure if he was still upset or not but I was tired and I was going to be leaving tomorrow. I fell a sleep but the loud sound of an alarm going off woke me up and I was pissed right now.

"Bryan turn that shit off." I yelled sitting up to the day light now.

"Shit." I said grabbing my phone and looking at the time seeing it was pass 10:00am now.

I jumped up and started to get dressed not worrying about clean clothes I could change once I got home. I listened to the knock on the door but ran into the bathroom wanting to brush my teeth. I started brushing my teeth and tried to pull on my shirt at the same time as I opened the door. I looked down to Constance wearing a black hoodie and pushed me in and closed the door.

"Took you long enough." She said taking the hood off and falling onto my bed.

I went back into the bathroom and finished what I was doing before I came back out to her. I pulled out my bag and stuff and started stuffing the things I need into it. I looked at Constance who just watched me pack and wondered what she was doing here.

"I'm here because in your half sleep last night you invited me to come, and I said yes. Sadly I waited for you and you never came to pick me up." She said shocking me.

"I asked you to come?" I said and she pulled off the hoodie she had on showing off her a shirt that I've never seen before.

It was kind of like a bra but it covered the top of her stomach and was made on denim. Her jeans was tight and made of velvet and her hair was in the sexy ponytail she always wore.

"Do you doubt that you did?" She asked placing her hand on her hip.

"Let's just go." I said grabbing her hand but she stopped me.

"Bryan was in the hall." She said laughing and I smiled.

I heard his voice in the hallway and I grabbed her hand pulling her to the bathroom with me. The bathrooms here are attached to the next dorm room, Justin and Juan both are in class so they aren't going to see us. Bryan opened the door just as I closed the door locking Constance in there.

"What's good?" He said looking at me funny.

"Nothing getting ready to get out of here for the week." I replied and he looked at the bathroom door.

"What's going on in there?" He asked as I held pushed the door a some hearing Constance laughing.

"Nothing, just took a shit." I replied and he shrugged his shoulders, and tossed me my bag.

"Alright, I mean good you leaving got to bad bitches coming here to night." He said and I opened the door seeing Constance look at me.

She forced the door open and moved out heading to the door as Bryan looked around. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door and Bryan looked at me.

"See you man." I yelled as she pulled me down the hall and her laughing only made me laugh a little as well.

We both ran out the building and into the sun light where she took off her hoodie and tossed it to me. She looked amazing and how free she was only made me love her more right now.

"So how far puppy?" She asked putting on sun glasses and I smiled.

"About 5 hour there, but are you sure this is Constance I'm talking to right now?" I asked her and she laughed as we made it to my car.

"Constance, You mean your Mistress Constance, The love of your Life Constance, Your Dominatrix Constance and as of this morning your girlfriend Constance." She said and I looked at her as she gave me a smile.

"My girlfriend?" I asked opening the car door and she got into the car as well.

"Well last night I noticed how I always lived for tomorrow and forgot about today. Maybe tomorrow I can't be with you but today I want to be, and I only want to be with you. I haven't been very open but ask me anything and you'll get the truth." She said leaning over and kissing my nose.

She was almost a different person right now, someone I have never seen before and it was amazing but it bothered me.

"Why are you like this now? Why be with me now?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Perfect black head of hair, blue eyes, stomach with a six pack, dick about 9 inch, always fun to be with, funny, and submissive to me. You tell me why." She said making me blush and she laughed again.

"But what about everything last night, what about Bryan?" I asked her but she kept smiling.

"Don't worry about him, not right now at least. I'll have to deal with everything soon, but right now I'm with you, and you're all that matters right now." She replied making me feel like the only man in this world.

"Well I guess my girlfriend is going to meet my dad." I said and she let out a loud yell as I started the car.

She hit my leg making me hit the gas hard and we took off fast and I looked at the crazy girl I've never met next to me. I didn't think falling in love was easy, but I didn't think you could fall in love twice with the same person so easy.