12.Taste

Seth P.O.V

I sat at the dinner table with Constance and her family and everything she showed me earlier ran in my head. I must be stupid that I couldn't figure out what was up with her, the girl is just freaky as hell. She's into being dominate and to be honest I've never had a woman try it with me and it excited me a little.

"So Seth what are you in school for?" Her father asked me.

"Well I'm in school for business to make it short." I replied and Constance looked at me.

"So why are you in my Microbiology class?" She asked me.

"Because I need to bring my GPA up so I took that class." I said knowing I picked it when I was blazed by accident.

"Oh a business man," Her mother said touching my arm.

Constance didn't say much just ate her food as her mother and father asked me a million questions. I looked at the time and it was only 6:52, damn we ate dinner early as fuck.

"So what are you to doing tonight, maybe show Seth around the town meet your old friends?" Her mother said and she held in her annoyed look.

"Fine." She asked and her father laughed.

"That's my little girl, always so strong and silent. Seth did you know she was going to be a Paramedic just like me but she wanted to go to a university to become a nurse right?" Her dad said looking at her.

"Yes." She replied and I could see she was over this whole dinner now.

"Well I'm done eating, Connie would you like to show me around?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Aww that's cute you have a nickname for her." Her mother said and I smiled.

"Lets go." She replied standing and taking her plate and I grabbed mine.

"Constance take his plate." Her father said and she took it from me.

I didn't say anything but I was starting to put two and two together about her and her family. I walked behind her out the front door, and her mother locked the door behind us.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her and she sat down on the porch.

"There's no where to go here, its nothing but trees, a concert theater and a iHop." She said and I sat next to her.

"You want to go to iHop?" I asked and she laughed.

"No, I want to just sit right here." She replied annoying me.

"Why are you always so fucking blank and annoying all the fucking time Constance." I said with a little bass in my voice making her look back.

"Don't worry about it." She said standing and walking down the street.

I didn't want to follow her but the way she walked making her ass twitch with every step I had to follow her. She walked around the house and into the backyard, and I just watched as she almost snaked her way up the tree. When she made it to the top she pulled a window open, and jumped into the window.

"Constance?" I said confused what the fuck just happened.

"Seth come on." She said pocking her head out the window.

I looked at the tree and huffed Constance was tiresome as fuck right now. I picked my foot up and started to struggle my way up the fucking tree. I know I'm not the tallest guy in the word but 5,8 is to tall to be doing this shit. I made it to the window and I looked in at Constance sitting on her bed in just her underwear no bra. I jumped into in the window and almost ran to her but she stopped me.

"Take off you clothes." She said walking to her closet.

I though about it for a moment but when she turn and her breast gave a slight jiggle my erection hit my zipper. She watched me as I quickly pulled my shirt over my head but she stopped me, pulling out a wooden long stick. She used it to move my hands down and she sat on the bed in front of me.

"Slower." She said holding the stick over her crossed legs.

She just sat there watching me and everything about it excited me. I undid my belt and unbutton my jeans. I used my other foot to pull off one of my shoe and the other to pull of my other shoe. She just watched me as I pulled down my jeans and boxers down at the same time. I stood in front of her naked.

"Give me your hands." She said and I let my palms open in front of her.

She took the stick and wacked one of my palms and I couldn't hide that I like that pain. I kept my hands still as she wacked my other palm.

"Did you call me Connie at dinner Seth?" She asked me.

She stood walking to her bedside dresser and pulled out a blind fold that had in big white words "Dog". She did ask me again just pointed to the ground with her stick and like the fool I am I fell to her feet. She looked into my eyes before she wrapped the blind fold over my eyes and I moved my red hands up rubbing them over her perfectly smooth legs.

"Did you yelled at me on the porch Seth?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry." I said and she gave me a cute giggle.

I felt her move from me and she grabbed both of my wrist and the sound of them being cuffed together made my heart pound. I was just as twisted as she was because I loved ever moment of this. I felt her hands rub over my erection and I suddenly I felt the wood of her switch hit my dick softly making me jump and my breathing became heavy.

"You're sorry, what?" She asked me.

I opened my mouth but before I could talk her mouth trapped mine as her hand moved up and down on my erection. She move back from me but her hand only moved faster over my dick making my breathing pick up.

"I'm sorry Mistress Velvet." I said and I felt her shaking on me.

I felt myself about to come and when I felt her stick rub over my balls making me grunt out my climax into her hand. I sat there for a moment till she pulled the blind fold off my eyes and before I could really look at her she slammed her lips into mine. She pulled my hair a little as she forced her tongue into my mouth, letting me taste her. She pulled back and looked over my face and I did the same to her.

"Lets go to iHop." She said popping loose the handcuffs.