6•My Chance is Lost

"What?" I ask.

"I drove you home one night." He laughs. "And then you hugged me and I got butterflies." He chuckles in my shoulder.

"Come on. You don't know what your saying let's put you to bed." I push him off me and help him crawl up the bed. I take his shoes off and put a cover over him.

I go to the bathroom and change into some pjs tripping over myself, still a little dizzy and confused.

I walk back into the bedroom and lay on the couch, waiting for Nia to get home. She went out clubbing again and I told her I wasn't feeling well.

I sit on there looking at my phone as I hear him saying something.

"Your so pretty." He stares at me.

"What?" I say.

"I've been in love with you since NXT." He drunkly laughs.

"Gable." I say.

"Sh Don't Tell Alexa." He says hanging on my name.

I lay there as he drifts off to sleep, watching him, seeing him, wanting to touch him.

I stamper over to the bed. Laying my hand on his cheek feeling his warm face. He grabs it pulling it closer. I slowly pull away and walk to the other side of the bed

I crawl into the bed with him staying separated from him. He moves closer throwing a huge arm across my body, holding me down under it.

I wrap my tiny fingers into his fingers and slowly fall asleep.

•••••••••

I wake up to Nia tapping me on my foot.

"What is this?" She smirks at me.

I'm laying face to face with Gable, who's still sleeping like a log.

I look at Nia surprised. I quickly slip out from under the arm he had wrapped around me and onto the floor. I stand in front of Nia and feel my face turn red.

She pulls me into the bathroom and whispers "what did you do?" She smirks again.

"Nothing. We got drunk last night cause of Dolph and he told me he took me home that night and that he has been in love with me since NXT. And I don't know I just kinda winded up laying next to him." I whisper back.

"Did y'all kiss?" She asks.

"No." I say shaking my head aggressively.

"Did you wanna kiss him?" She blurts out.

Gables POV:

I hear Nia ask Alexa if she wanted to kiss me and I listen in closely.

"I mean, who wouldn't." She says.

"Alexa, did you wanna kiss him." Nia asks again.

She whispers something but I can't make out the words well enough. I hear the door knob start turning so I run and lay on the bed.