25•Go. Run.

Gables POV:

"What's going on?!" I yell.

"You had a panic attack and just passed out." Nia says calmly grappling my hand.

"Where's Alexa!?"

"She's still in surgery. Your fine." She rubs her thumb across my hand.

"ALEXA!" I scream. "ALEXA! ALEXA! ALEXA!"

"Gable Stop!"  Nia covers my mouth. "Gable Stop. Your gonna have another panic attack!" She screams.

"ALEXA! PLEASE!" I cry out. "Please." I whisper into her arm as she wraps me into her breasts. "Alexa..." I wail.

Alexa's POV:

"GABLE! PLEASE!" I yell into the darkness.

I put out my hand to feel around. I touch a warm wall. And feel something grab my hand and pull my aching bones into it.

"Gable." I whisper.

"Alexa." He whisper back.

I feel his arms intertwine me into him.

"Don't let go." I whisper to him.

"I don't wanna but... I have to. It's time for you to go okay." He smashes his lips into mine.

"It's time." He whispers once kissing my cheek.

I search in the darkness, reaching out but I can't feel him.

"GABLE!" I scream. "GABLE PLEASE!"

"He's always gonna Leave you... but I'm never gonna leave you again." I hear a voice say in the distance.

I feel a hand grasp onto mine.

"Baron?" I grab onto his shirt.

"Always." He chuckles.

Gables POV:

"Alexa wake up, Alexa...please wake up. ALEXA!" I scream into the void.

"Alexa!" I wake up with a start.

"Chad,it's okay, you just passed out again." The nurse says.

"Is she okay?" I sit up straight on the hospital bed.

"She's doing good, just a few more hours." She rubs her hand onto mine and then just walks out.

I can't stop thinking about how she felt in my arms when she cried or the perfume she wore when she went out drinking that night or even when I laid next to her in the hospital bed when she was still unconscious.

I get up pacing back and forth even though my knees are clacking together.

"Your awake. That's good. I went and got some Panda Express." Nia chimes.

"I'm fine." I stare out of the window.

"You need to eat." She puts a hand onto my shoulder.