22•Sasha?!

Alexa's POV:

"Why so catty." He whispers in my ear.

"Leave me alone." I feel defeated and dizzy.

"No answer me that." He angrily says. I don't answer so he takes me my wheelchair and pushes me into one of the little closet.

"Tell me!" He yells turning around, tears welling up in his eyes. "What did I ever do that was so wrong?!"

"You left me! Over and over! You LEFT ME!" I scream at him.

"I didn't leave. I wrote you a note. I said that I had to travel but I'd visit you as soon as possible."

"I didn't get... I didn't get it." I whisper.

"Well I gave it to Gable to give to you. And a few roses." He says. "You seriously didn't get it?!" He yells.

I shake my head.

He doesn't say anything but his face turns red as he busts out the room. I follow slowly behind.

He walks up to Gable, grabbing him by the shirt and pushing him against the wall.

"How could you?!" He screams in Gables face. "She thinks your such a sweet guy but I know it's just an act."

"What are you talking about!" Gable screams back.

"You know the note was for Alexa!"

"The note where all you said was basically WWE was more important than her! That the one your talking about?!" He pushes Baron off.

He darts his eyes at me then back at the floor as he walks out without another word.

Gables POV:

I was just trying to protect her from getting hurt... again. I didn't want her to focus on that Baron left. I wanted her to focus on recovery... I knew coming back here was a mistake.

Now I've probably lost her.

I pace back and forth in the parking lot. I notice a pair of blue and black boots coming towards me.

"Leave me alone Styles... it's not a good time." I yell.

"I'm just trying to help." He says.

"What did I say?!" I look up from the ground.

"I know how you feel about Alexa-."

"You don't know shit about how I feel!"

"It's okay buddy... I've been in your shoes. I know what it feels like to have the lesser guy win." He chuckles.

I can't help it.

I punch in my the mouth. He grabs it and blood gushes into his hand.

"You don't know anything!" I scream, bombarding him with punch after punch.

Until I notice a pair of clean new sneakers and wheels coming towards me.