SMii7y

- A/N - let's start this off with a bang, shall we? No, not that kind of bang you dirty minded freak! But you know what I mean. 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You were wired, excited for your refurn back home. You couldn't wait any longer, you felt as if you could burst. You're excited for 2 main reasons. 1) Lucas, who's been your boyfriend for almost seven months, is going to finally meet your parents and 2) it's Thanksgiving weekend which means you get to eat like a mother-trucking pig and no one will care.

●●○○●●

Your eyes shot open at exactly 4 AM. You didn't want to waste any time so you instantly got out of bed. Lucas rolled over in his sleep and mumbled something along the lines of 'Stop moving so much' before falling back asleep.

You grabbed the outfit you planned on wearing and ran to take a shower. Once you got out, you dryed off, did your hair, and got dressed.

You ran back into your bedroom and grabbed both yours and Lucas suitcases and brought them out to the car. You started up the car and let the heater run while turning on the seat warmers. It's very chilly outside... but I mean, it is Canada in the fall.

You rush back inside and throw yourself onto Lucas. He instantly wakes up with an 'oof!'. You snicker as he groans. "Happy Almost Turkey Day." You say, propping yourself up and hovering over him.

He rolls his eyes, smiling only a little. "Happy Almost Turkey Day." He repeats and you drop yourself to kiss him. He tries to heat it up by grabbing your hips and pulling you closer but you don't let him, you pull away and get up.

"Get ready, our flight is in 2 hours!" You say with a smile. He groans and rolls around, having a mini tantrum.

"Fine."

●●○○●●

When you land you instantly see your parents. You run and hug them, Lucas trailing behind you nervously. They hug you and pass you off to your other family members who also drove to the airport to greet you.

You notice Lucas standing awkwardly off to the side while everyone chats. "Mom, dad!" You catch their attention and grab a hold of Lucas hand, pulling him into you. "This is Lucas." You smile and they do too.

"I've heard so much about you." Your mom says, taking one of his hands in both of her own. He smiles and nods awkwardly.

"She doesn't shut up about you." Your dad adds, a smirk of his own. You slap his shoulder playfully and Lucas smiles again.

"I hope what she says about me is good." Lucas replies, speaking for the first time. You dad chuckles and claps a hand onto his shoulder, scaring him.

"All good things, son, all good things. Now why don't we hurry up and get you guys situated at home?"

●●○○●●

When you arrive at your house, Lucas can't do anything but stare. Okay, maybe you should have told him your grandparents loved to spoil you and your parents. Your house is quite big. And has a pool. And is in the rich suburbs of Texas. And has its own bulter/best friend named Ryan (yes, it's the one and only Ohmwrecker but no one knows that!). He lives in the house too, in his own personal room across from yours. Lucas grabs a hold of your hand and squeezes it. "What the fuck." He whispers under his breath and you snicker.

"Well come on son, wouldn't want to get frostbite." Your dad jokes. You shake your head at him. You notice Ryan open the front door. He's a little older than you, about 35. He started working for you when he was 18 and you were 2. You drop Lucas' hand and run up to him, giving him a bone-crushing hug.