•A/N (important??)•

ALLLLLLRIGHT (inc•)!!

I have a TON of things I want to say but I don't know if I'll be able to keep my train of thought going long enough to remember everything. Let's just hop into it, shall we?

1) I am terrible at uploading consistently if you can't tell (which I'm super sorry about). I have this loop that I get into when I'm running on empty with inspiration. It starts with me sitting at my computer wondering what the heck I'm going to write, then I get this sudden rush of, "oh yes! I know exactly what to write!" and not even two minutes of writing later I sit there like, "wait, where was I going with this?" which leads me to become uninterested and stop writing. It pisses me off because I want to be able to upload for you guys. I could rant forever about my stupid work ethic but I'll just leave it with saying SORRY. Like, I'm really fucking sorry about this.

2) Next, requests. Now, this is a tricky topic for me. I love it when you guys request things because it gets you guys... involved? in my process of writing. It's crazy, honestly, that you guys are always so supportive of me with whatever I bring to the table. Whether it's a 400-word drabble to get something out or an over 2,000 word part that I actually had the inspiration to write, you guys respond with such nice things that I can't help but smile. I have two requests sitting in my memo pages on my phone right now. Both are continuations of parts from my previous one-shot book. I bet you guys forgot that you even requested since it's been so long, sorry...

3) Someone asked me to make a book out of "Same but Different". How would ya'll feel about that?

4) HOLY MOLEY!!! I JUST WANTED TO PUT IN THIS ALL CAPS SECTION BECAUSE I HAVE 77.6K READS ON MY FIRST BBS BOOK!!!! I'M ShOoK!!! MY HEARTU IS OH MY GOSH T^T!!! ThAnK yOu!!

5) Also........ smut. Thoughts??

6) I think this is the last thing I wanted to say... I think... I told you my train of thought would collapse sooner or later and I'd forget other things I'd want to say...

But! I created a Tumblr and a Twitter solely for the purpose of updating you guys on what's going on in my life, when I plan on updating, and things like that. I might also reblog memes on my tumblr if I feel like it... ANYHOODINI, if you guys could message me on either account about requests instead of leaving comments asking for a part two of one and/or an idea for a part and/or someone you want to be included, that would be great. I seem to miss comments easily so I don't always see if you request something. But yeah...

Here are the links:

https://oh-thy-great-hoodini.tumblr.com

https://twitter.com/EndellMari

please follow me............ please

But yeah... that's pretty much it. Peace out ✌️