BigJigglyPanda

HOO●DINI ~(^ ◇ ^)~

Jogging isn't everyone's favorite thing in the world. Hell, I can barely run for five minutes without having my lungs feel like they've collapsed. But, you wanted to feel healthy for once, and you didn't want to go to a sweaty, douche-filled gym so you picked the version of physical activity where you could just go outside and run. Cardiovascular Endurance. Wow-ie.

However, all good things must come to an end as they say so you called it quits after about an hour. Well, that's what it felt like but in reality, it was only ten minutes. But, hey, ten minutes nonetheless!

After the ten minutes of torture and a sick-ass playlist on Spotify, you finally made it home. Needless to say, you were proud as fuck (also a bit sweaty and out of breath, but we won't mention that). You couldn't believe you did that, you ran. Without anyone telling you to, might I add. You opened your front door with power, some good 'ol pep in your step, and waltzed into the kitchen. You deserve a reward. What better a reward than the frozen, fruit-flavored goodness that is a popsicle? You knew you had left as you were saving it for a special occasion.

You opened the freezer door and... "Where the frick to the frack, paddy whack, quarterback, no backed dude named Jack is my LAST POPSICLE!"

That's right, someone came by and took your last popsicle and ate it themselves when they knew it was yours! You were suddenly upset, crossing your arms and pouting like a toddler denied the first slice of cake at a birthday party. You slammed the freezer door before you heard footsteps. Lo-and-behold, in walked your roommate with the popsicle in his hand.

"You okay?" he asks, "I heard yelling."

You could do nothing but stare at the popsicle as he stuck it in his mouth, looking at you with a quite confused look on his face. Your surprised and hurt expression turned into one of anger. "ANTHONY!"

"What?" He cocked his head to the side, looking even more confused at your sudden outburst.

"That thing you have in your hand, that thing you are eating, was my last and sacred popsicle!" You watched as he slowly looked down at the frozen treat in his hand before looking back up at you. You knew that he knew how much you cared about your food. Frankly, he could relate himself since he'd gotten mad at you a couple times when he'd bring fast food home and you'd eat it before he could. He had an alibi though, he thought you still had more.

"I'm sorry?" It came out as a question when he didn't want it to. That was enough to make you pounce on him, grabbing for the popsicle like a crazy person. He held it up as high as he could, your reach just barely missing the heel of his hand. His other arm came around and trapped you against his chest. "Jesus Christ, (Y/N), would you calm down?"

You hissed at him and continued to struggle to get out and grab what was rightfully yours. He sighed and lowered his hand, allowing you to snatch the treat and instantly shove it into your mouth. In response to that, he blushed, as that very same popsicle was just in his mouth. You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "What?"

"I just-" He couldn't finish his sentence, his nerves getting the better of him causing him to tense and hold you tighter around the waist. Only then did you realize.

"Oh." You glance at the popsicle in your hand. It's not really the first time you've shared food with him. You'd known each other since, well, forever, and kids will be kids and share food with anyone without thinking of getting a disease. "Well, I guess we can share."

"What?!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi! I'm not dead I promise! I've just been super busy with the end of the school year coming up and teachers thinking it's cool to dump ALL OF THE WORK THEY CAN THINK OF on us students. But, now that I have some time to myself, I'm working on finishing these requests I'm getting. 

That being said, a great big thanks to my good friend @beautifullyinsane666 for requesting Panda! I love him to bits and he needs more one-shots! He's just so cute (^~^)!!

•Panda• I'm cute?
YES!
•Panda• *slowly backs away* O-okay...

Anyhoodini, thanks for reading! I hope you guys liked this part, if you did drop a vote down below... or not because you're your own person, it literally just tells me who you like and want more of. Also, leave comments! I love reading them and replying to them. You guys are awesome and I want to get to know you! But, YEAH, I'm gonna go...

Bye Peoples! Much Love!!

♡MARIENADE