2 || Escape the night

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-Please just quit, this situation is not good for you... I beg you – You said worriedly.

-Y/N, but I need to protect you - Kihyun stated.

-And I need to protect you from him too. Kihyun... just leave that job – You said frustrated.

Kihyun stared at your wound, and after some seconds he took your hand and started to guide you to a room. Both of you got inside a guests room, he sat you down on the bed while he got down on his knees. He started to caress your hands gently, and then he stared at you worriedly.

-Let's escape. Tonight - He suddenly said.

-What? No! Kihyun. Nolan is going to notice that I'm not here - You said concerned and surprised by his petition.

-Who cares? If we are together and you are free everything is worth the risk – Kihyun said as he looked at you worriedly.

-Sweetheart, I think you are not thinking about things clearly. Relax, okay? – You said as you grabbed his face in between your hands.

-Y/N. Please let me save you – Kihyun said mournfully.

-I... don't know. It's too dangerous – You said as you looked away.

-Love... please. At least tonight – Kihyun said as he started to caress your head.

-If I go... you will quit your father's company? – You asked as you stared at him with hope.

-I... promise – Kihyun said insecurely.

You stood up from the bed and went towards the door. You opened it and went out, you walked directly to the window, and then you removed the curtains. Kihyun followed you all the way, and while standing right next to you, he stared at you with a soft smile.

-Ready? – Kihyun asked with a smile.

-So ready – You said as you looked at him smiling.

Kihyun opened the window letting you go out to the exterior. Then he did the same and closed the window. He took your hand and started to guide you, carefully you two started to walk towards the exit of your house. Avoiding the security you had and hiding in the darkness while walking discretely, you two finally got away from your jail.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

It was everything full of joy, and light. Kihyun took you to an amusement park where everything was fun and entertaining for both of you. Now you are entering to the Ferris wheel, and you got so excited when it started to get up.

-The view is so nice! – You said as you admire the outside through the window.

-I know, it looks amazing – Kihyun said as he sat down happily. Then you went towards him, you grabbed his hand and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

He looked at you happily when you started to reload your head on his shoulder.

-Thanks for this night – You said as you cuddle on his shoulder.

-You deserve it Y/N... and thanks to you for being here with me – Kihyun said before he gave you a warm kiss on your head.

-It's a pleasure for me to be here. By the way, don't you think the members are worried because they can't find you?

-I don't think so, those kiddos are probably sleeping - He chuckled a tad.

-*Giggle* you should sleep too - You smiled.

-Well, let's return home when we get down the Ferris wheel – Kihyun said with a lovely smile.

-I don't see a problem with that. He is going to come really late to the house – You said with a playful smile.

-Perfect, we can relax without worrying.

-Yes. We can – You nodded happily.

*BACK AT THE HOUSE*

During the walk back to the house, Kihyun and you were goofing around and talking about MONSTA X recent presentations. Now hat you two are back to the house, you got inside through the window once again. Then you went upstairs to change yourself to your sleepwear, while Kihyun was at a guest's room waiting for you as he was changing himself to his sleepwear. When you were done, you got downstairs forward the room you will share with Kihyun tonight.

As soon as you opened the door you saw Kihyun laying down on the bed without his shirt. You got towards him and reloaded yourself next to him. With a smile, he opened his arms and started to embrace you.

-*Sigh* finally we can sleep together – Kihyun said as he caressed your hair.

-It's the first time, right? – You asked shyly.

-*Laugh* yeah, don't you think that's good? – Kihyun said as he looked at you with a lovely smile.

-It is... hopefully, we can be like this when I get free.

-We will princess, we will.

After some minutes later, both of you fell asleep together. You felt so safe at that point that you didn't think about Nolan, and that he might come home sooner or later. Honestly, you just wanted to enjoy the little times you have with Kihyun by your side, after all, he has been your first and only love since some years now.

While you were sleeping, you dreamed about your life with Kihyun and how lovely it could be if you two ended up together. You dreamed about the perfect scenery with him: You two crazy in love while having an awesome time cooking in the kitchen while the rest of MONSTA X members were teasing you both. It was all you ever wanted, and you still crave for it.

A loud noise of something opening woke you up, gently you started to lift your head up and looked around the room. You noticed that Kihyun was still embracing you, so you tried to get up discretely. But that didn't work... he woke up.

-What's the matter Y/N? – Kihyun asked sleepily as he lifted up his head confused.

-I heard the door opening. Stay here, I'm going to see what's happening out there – You said as you stood up from the bed, but Kihyun took your hand trying to stop you somehow.

-No. Stay – Kihyun said as he stood up from the bed as well, facing you closely.

You took advantage of that and without any hesitation, you gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. At first, it was slowly but then Kihyun graved your neck and pull it against him, making the kiss longer and deeper. You were running out of breath so he stopped and suddenly you heard someone coming.

-Y/N? Where are you? – You heard Nolan shouting through the entire house.

As quickly as possible, Kihyun and you broke away exaltedly, then you got towards the door and heard his footsteps getting closer.

-Kihyun hide, he doesn't have to know you are here – You said as you looked at him worriedly.

-Be careful, please – Kihyun said as he reloaded his forehead against yours. Then he hid inside the closet, and as expected, Nolan got inside the room, he turned on the lights and saw you.

-What are you doing here? – Nolan asked confused.

-I don't want to sleep with you, how many times do I have to tell you? – You said as you crossed your arms madly.

-I already told you Y/N, you live with me so you have to do whatever I say! – Nolan said madly.

-Don't you yell at me! It's enough! We had to be together for three straight fucking years! Now let me go! – You said as you started to hit him angrily.

-I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE! – Nolan said as he slapped you on the face.