3 || Wait for me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-Do you think you can stop me from talking with a simple slap on the face? You can't Nolan! YOU CAN'T! – You yelled at him angrily as you lifted up your gaze.

-Don't you dare to talk to me like that! You don't have any right! – Nolan yelled as he started to beat you up.

You couldn't do anything at that point and you know that Kihyun was listening to everything. After Nolan stopped, he got out of the room very mad and then Kihyun got out in a hurry.

-Y/N... baby - Kihyun held you in between his arms.

-I will take you out of here, I promise – Kihyun said as he tried to comfort you.

-Kihyun... - You stuttered as you started to sob on his shoulder.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Kihyun stayed the rest of the night with you, and this early morning he went back with MONSTA X, and you told him that you'll see him tonight. Yes, tonight. It was enough for you, is time for you to go and end up with this sick marriage.

Currently, you are going to the kitchen because you're hungry, Nolan isn't home because he was at work so the house is empty. You got inside the kitchen and a cup of coffee captured your attention, it was a note beside it that says: "Sorry about yesterday. Enjoy your favourite morning drink".

This was the first time Nolan gave you something like this, a little detail is really weird coming out of him. Without thinking it twice, you picked it up and started to drink it. You finished the whole cup. After drinking the cup of coffee, you left it on the sink and went to your room again; suddenly, you started to feel dizzy and sleepy, and as soon as you reached your bed you fell down. Then you closed your eyes and the fear started to appear in yourself.

"What's happening?" - You thought confused.

After some time, you finally opened your eyes, you started to look around but you didn't recognize anything.

Where am I?

Suddenly you started to hear someone laughing.

-Nolan! I know you did this! – You yelled madly.

As soon as you yelled, Nolan got out from his spot and started to walk towards you, and with an evil smirk, he stared at you.

-Yes, I did it. But you pull me towards this, it wasn't my decision Y/N. It was yours – Nolan said as he caressed your chin aggressively.

-Don't touch me. Where are we? – You asked madly.

-Somewhere you can't be found, no one can rescue you. Not even your lover - He spoke.

-What? - You asked confused.

-You thought I wouldn't realize that you brought your lover inside our house and that you ran with him?! You're such a fool – Nolan said seriously.

-I'm a fool because I haven't stopped you - You said upset.

-Think what you want, but now you are here, and you'll be here until you learn to love me – Nolan said as he got out of the room.

You ran towards the door but as expected it was locked, you started to kick the door. When you finally gave up you sat down on the floor, defeated by your emotions you started to cry desperately.

-Please... someone – You said while crying.

-Kihyun's POV-

I was at "Starship" with the rest of the members, we were practicing some choreographies for the coming projects that we have. We took a break after hours of rehearsing and there's when suddenly I felt that something wasn't right, like if something was out of place. Maybe is just because I feel guilty by leaving Y/N once again.

-Kihyun? Are you okay? – IM asked as he patted my back.

-Yes, why? – I asked as I looked at him.

-You look like a ghost, you are really pale. Are you sure you're fine? – IM asked worriedly.

-Yes, I think I just need to rest my mind – I said as I sat down on the floor.

-You know, Y/N did a good job telling you to quit that job, it was horrible – Jooheon said as he sat down next to me.

-Do you think so? I thought you told her that it was a bad idea – I asked as I looked at them.

-Yeah I did, but now I see that quitting really helped you a lot during the rehearsals – Jooheon said with a kind smile.

-It's better like that, after all, today is going to be her last day inside that hellish place – IM said as he tried to think positive.

-Yeah, I guess that's right – I said as I released a little smile. Then the rest of the members sat down with us.

-So, what's the plan when Y/N comes out of that house? – Wonho asked curiously.

-Run away from that freaking jerk, report him to the police, and then start a new life – I explained, hoping to see Y/N tonight.

-That sounds good, however, you know that they have a lot of security there. So you have to be careful – Shownu warn me.

-I know... - I sighed.

-Do you want us to go with you – Jooheon asked as he pointed at IM.

-If you two want to come you can – I smiled.

-We are not going... just because it can be suspicious – Minhyuk grinned.

-Yeah... but we are going to be waiting for your arrival – Hyungwon said.

-Thanks, guys. Hopefully, this night is going to be successful - I said.

*AT NIGHT*

We are getting ready for going to Nolan's house. IM and Jooheon are coming with me after all, and they are going to help me to rescue Y/N from that prison. Honestly, I propose this idea to her because after seeing how Nolan beat her up I was on my last nerve. It was just enough, and I bet that this whole three years that Y/N has been with Nolan had been horrible and just traumatic for her.

Hopefully, tonight everything is going to go as planned,the problem is that we can't be seen by the security or Nolan because Y/N told me that if he founds out who I am he might make my life miserable, and I know that is not going to end well for the rest of MONSTA X.