13 || Upside Down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-I... I'm an agent for the police, you were wondering how I got infiltrated? Well, that's why I'm good I guess, either way, it was pure coincidence that you were involved with this delinquent – Yuta explained in a hurry since someone was going down the starts quickly.

-Don't feed her right now, dude! The boss said that we need to go at this moment, just take her. Hurry! – One of the guards said in a hurry, he was looking kind of worried and really nervous.

-Come, let's see what's going on – Yuta said as he took your arm. –Am I hurting you? – Yuta asked worriedly.

-No, is fine – You said with a settle smile while walking out of the basement room.

Both of you climbed up the stairs right towards the main entrance, you saw Nolan getting all the guards ready to leave with luggage on their hands which were placed on the car that is outside the house.

-Okay buddy, the three of us are going to go in another car with another two guards. You'll drive – Nolan said in a hurry as he gave the car keys to Yuta.

-Yes, sir – Yuta said as he guided you outside the house.

-Kihyun's POV-

-Father just calm down, I'm going back because I want to help you a bit more. Can't I? – I said to my dad through the phone.

-Yoo Kihyun, are you sure about that? Right now some of our members are having legal struggles and I don't want you to get in bad shape again – My dad said concerned.

-Don't worry, okay? I'll be fine and I promise is going to be just for a while until everything gets better, okay?

-*Sigh* is a promise Yoo Kihyun.

-Yes father, don't worry. I'll see you later, then – I said with relief.

-Alright, see you then – My dad said before hanging up.

I put my phone away and then I continued rehearsing my vocals for the coming presentations the group has in various music shows when suddenly Jooheon and I.M came inside the studio.

-Hey Kihyun! – Jooheon said happily as he went right ahead to hug me.

-Hey buddy – I said as he squeezed me tight.

-*Laugh* feeling better? – I.M asked while smirking.

-Yeah, yeah. I just talked with my father and he let me stay at the company for a while – I said as I started at the music sheets I have on my hands.

-Wait, what? – Jooheon said confused. –You quitted the company.

-I did, indeed but Y/N needs me and I know I can do something for her f I'm close to Nolan – I said without interest.

-Hyung, don't joke around – I.M said as he took away the music sheets from my hands.

-I'm not joking, this is serious – I said as I took the music sheets back.

-Wonho will kill you – Jooheon spoke.

-Minhyuk and Hyungwon too – I.M added thoughtfully.

-Shownu might be upset by your decision though – Jooheon continued.

-Okay, okay I got that but, what am I supposed to do? I can't leave her there and the Yuta needs more help, you know I can't leave him on his own – I said a bit annoyed.

-*Sigh* Kihyun-ah... you are going to get into a lot of trouble – Jooheon said as he looked up at the ceiling.

-You should think this more hyung – I.M said concerned, right after that my phone started to ring so I took it and looked at who was calling me.

I saw the screen and is Nolan making me stare nervously at the phone, Jooheon and I.M were looking at me with curiosity so I decided to answer even if they were right there in front of me.

-Hey man, what's up? – I said as soon as I answered Nolan's call.

-Kihyun, hey! Do you think we can see us tomorrow instead of today? I had some issues with my co-workers – Nolan said in a hurry.

-Yes sure, don't worry about it. Are you okay? – I asked while looking at Jooheon and I.M which were confused.

-Yes, I'm fine, you know I'm feeling so bad for cancelling our meeting.

-Don't worry, really. Let's set it at 4:30 pm at the café, okay?

-You are the best, thank you I'll see you there then – Nolan said before hanging up.

-Yuta called? – I.M asked.

-What...? Oh! Yes, he was at Nolan's house searching for clues – I said concerned.

Why he sounded so nervous though?

-Is everything alright? – Jooheon asked.

-Yes, totally. Let's rehearse for tomorrow's presentation, shall we? – I said as I patted both of their backs.

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

Everything turned upside down, now instead of being trapped in the basement, you are trapped in a mansion beside the coast. His plans of keeping you there changed totally since somehow he found out that the police was searching for you which lead him to change your position before they find you.

-Ridiculous – You said while sitting down on the living's room armchair.

-Shut up, I need to think – Nolan said as he was writing down some things on his notebook.

-You know I don't love you but you say you love me, so why you kept me there dying? – You asked annoyed.

-Because you need to learn somehow but now I prefer if you stay here – Nolan said as he kept working.

-So... while coming here I heard that you talked with your right hand again, am I right? – You asked curiously trying to get as much information as possible.

-Yoo Kihyun, yes. You are correct, he returned to his position at his father company so he offered me his help – Nolan said as he looked at you with a settle smile.

-And that makes you happy?

-Of course! He's smarter than me which makes him a threat but, if I have him next to me nothing can go wrong – Nolan said. –Kim, can you take Y/N to her room? I need to make some calls – Nolan ordered Yuta.

-Yes, sir – Yuta said as he went towards you and he scolded you to your room.

Both of you got inside your room and right after that Yuta closed the door, you looked at him with playful smirk since you wanted to laugh about his nickname.

-What? Why are you laughing? – Yuta asked confused.

-Kim? Really? You didn't think about something better? – You asked as you tried to keep composed.

-Ha! It's not funny, I didn't have a lot of time to think about it little brat – Yuta said as he smirked. –I need to go back, good job on getting information out. Take care Y/N – Yuta said while patting your head before going out of your room.

-"Now you are the one in danger Kihyun" – You thought as you laid down on the bed while looking up at the ceiling, then you closed your eyes trying to imagine the perfect picture of Kihyun and you when you were free. –"We'll be free... nothing bad will happen to you nor our friends" – You thought as you cuddle up in between the pillows when suddenly some tears started to drop from your eyes.