11 || Hurtful Truths

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Everything is dark, your vision is totally fogged up by memories you still keep inside your deepest part of your heart, you can see your father in that dark side where he's standing right next to Nolan while Kihyun is on his knees crying. You ran towards him as you fell down by your blurry sight and as soon as you reached him he started to fade away like the wind, tears started to appear in your eyes but instead of tears falling down you saw black drops of ink going down your face.

Nolan got towards you along with your father and both of them started to laugh at you, and once again your father faded away leaving you all alone with Nolan. He started to touch you aggressively as you screamed Kihyun's name to save you and take you away... but once again nobody was there, just you and him. Nolan started to kiss your neck and he caressed aggressively every part of your body while you were begging for Kihyun to come.

-Kihyun! – You screamed exalted and with fear.

Confused, you looked around the place and you still in the same dark room, nothing happened to you. You touched your head and it was hot as hell, you were sweating a lot and you couldn't breathe properly.

"A nightmare" – You thought as you took a deep breath.

You stood up from the floor and you started to walk around the room, you could feel the cold coming and the sensation of winter arriving. Then you remembered the time you introduced Kihyun to your father, and how nice was everything back then.

"-I liked that guy for you, it seems that he really admires you Y/N – Your father said happily as he was cooking the food for today's dinner.

-Oh, father! He's just a friend, and I'm glad that you liked him because he's a great guy – You said as you gave your father a kiss on his cheek.

-Dear, dear, you are falling in love already? You barely have 17 years old – Your father said as he released a chuckle.

-Dad! I'm not in love, he's just a really close friend – You stated as you blushed a little, then your father got towards you after he turned the fire off the stove.

-Don't worry Y/N, I met your mother when I was fifteen and she was fourteen and look how far we've come! And even if she's above us I know that she'll understand your feelings for that guy – Your father said very supportively.

-Thanks, dad... that means a lot to me – You said with a kind smile.

-Well go to change your clothes, after dinner we're going to the bridge to spend some time together – Your father said before he gave you a sweet kiss on your head.

-Yes, dad – You said before going to your room until you heard your dad calling you again.

-Y/N – Your father said as you stopped walking.

-Take that boy with you before I take it for me – Your dad said while laughing.

-Dad! Please – You complained as you thought about Kihyun."

Days later you remember that he was going through a rough time at work, the business he was leading was breaking into pieces and to be honest you remember that he was suffering because of that. But one day everything was solved and there's when Nolan suddenly appeared in your life.

-So cute, crying again – Nolan said as he stared at you with a smile.

Because you were lost in your memories you didn't even notice that Nolan was there just looking at you. Immediately you cleaned up your tears and went away from him.

-Leave me alone – You said madly.

-I don't know if you were remembering your stupid lover or your disgusting father – Nolan said as he laughed.

-Don't you ever insult my dad again – You said angrily as you looked at him.

-My dear Y/N, my dear wife, don't you know how your father and I met? How he got so successful in a few days? Let me tell you, but please take a seat – Nolan said as he sat on top of some boxes, you sat next to him curious about what he was about to invent to you.

-He was desperate for a new deal with another company because everything was breaking down for his business, so my company offered him help and because he was so thankful he made a deal where the price was "anything I wanted". Since I saw you in college I knew you were the one for me so I told your father about it, he threw me the same old story: "My daughter is already in love", but since he needed the deal more than ever he accepted my petition of making you my wife – Nolan explained.

After he finished talking, you felt like if your world was breaking down into little pieces, you just couldn't believe what he just told you.

-I'll go now, I have kinds of stuff to do. Try to compose yourself and I'll see you later my dear wife – Nolan said seriously as he got out from the room.

Immediately, you started to cuddle up yourself as tears were falling down your face and you kept repeating your father's name.

*LATER THAT DAY*

-Kihyun's POV-

-Thanks, Yuta, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye – I said before hanging up the phone. Then I put it away inside my jean's pocket.

-Hey, what happened? – Hyungwon asked concerned.

-I told Yuta what Lee told me to do at Nolan's house, hopefully, we can find what she told me at the meeting – I said as I laid down on the couch next to Minhyuk.

-Yeah, let's hope that Yuta can get out with this without any struggles as well – Wonho added as he sat next to Shownu while Minhyuk started to play with my hair.

-You should rest Kihyun, yesterday you didn't sleep – Minhyuk said as he stared at me worriedly.

-Yeah, you should – Jooheon added.

-Take the day, we just need to train for the next hours left in our schedule – Shownu said as he smiled at me.

-Guys, I appreciate that you care about me, but I'm fine – I said as I looked at them with a smile.

-For once can you listen to us? We don't want you to pass out, okay? – Hyungwon said as he patted my lap.

-Hyung you should really sleep, at least an hour – I.M said worriedly.

-*Sigh* I'll try – I said as I looked at them with a settle smile.

-Yes – Everyone said with relief.

-I don't look that bad, do I? – I asked curiously.

-No, you look pretty but still, you need to rest – Minhyuk said as he patted my cheek.

-You know that Y/N will agree with Minhyuk – Wonho said as he smiled.

-Yeah, I know... but I miss her, and I feel that something bad happened to her – I said worried as I looked at the ceiling.

-She'll be back, don't worry – Shownu said as he tried to make me feel better.

-I hope so – I said as I thought about Y/N.