9 || Missing you here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Yuta has already left and once again you're all alone in that cold and dark room. The time there passes by so slowly, and each second of the day you think about how to escape, you even think about the other members and what are they eating. Being here all alone is like a punishment for marring someone you don't love, but for you is worth if you are able to protect Kihyun and the people you love.

Having a little faith is always good, however, you don't have any of it at this point. The only thing that calms you down and makes you feel better sometimes is when you think about your time with all the guys.

"All Monsta X members and you were having a fun time together since they're currently resting from their schedule, and to pass the day pleasantly everyone agreed on going to eat lunch all together. You were having a really nice conversation with Jooheon, he was talking about the next projects he had on mind and the crazy things that Minhyuk does when he's excited to see Monbebes again. As you two kept talking Kihyun got beside Jooheon, and then he just stared curiously at both of you.

-You look like a creep Kihyun – Hyungwon said as he got next to me.

-Why? I'm just standing here – Kihyun said with a smile as he reloaded his arm on Jooheon's shoulder.

-You want to see Y/N-ah that's why you're next to me – Jooheon said as he released a chuckle, making the rest of the members laugh too.

-That's not true, don't say that – Kihyun complained embarrassedly.

-Kihyun, that's alright. If you're interested in what we're talking about I can tell you all the details later, right Jooheon? – You said kindly as you looked at Jooheon.

-*Chuckle* exactly, there's no need to stare at us like that – Jooheon said with a smile while he looked at me.

After some time, you finally arrived at the restaurant, everyone sat down and ordered their meals and as the food was arriving at the table Kihyun and you were looking at each other, which made you laugh a little. All the guys were there just looking at how dumbly in love you two were looking.

-Hmm, can you get a room? We're trying to eat – I.M said while eating.

-Yes, please. You two are ruining lunch time – Minhyuk said as he looked away from us.

-Can you just confess and start eating? – Wonho said as he looked at Kihyun's face.

-Wake up! – Hyungwon shouted making Kihyun and you jump scared.

-Ah! Hyungwon-ah! Don't do that – Kihyun said as he put his hand on his chest.

-*Giggle* what a great way for waking us up – You said as you smiled.

-Ah... these kiddos, let's enjoy our meal and then you can eat dessert if you want – Shownu said as he looked at Kihyun and you.

-What are you talking about? Shownu! – You complained cutely as you covered up your face from embarrassment.

-*Laugh* you look so cute, but I'm cuter – Jooheon said as he posed cutely for you making everyone laugh.

-Don't flirt, don't flirt – Kihyun said as he patted Jooheon's shoulder.

-*Laugh* jealous Kihyun has arrived – Hyungwon said while laughing.

-Ah! Hyung you have to be less jealous – I.M added as he kept eating.

-Listen to them, their right – You said as you looked at Kihyun, then he looked at you surprised but then he released a smirk. Then everyone started to eat just like I.M did this whole time."

That moment was a week before you were notified that you were about to get married to Nolan, you remember when you first saw Kihyun again you were really surprised to see him exactly the same, and that he felt the same way even if the years passed by.

Now, you can't be there with him since you can't get out from this basement, and since you want to protect him from that man that is just like a living nightmare for you.

*NIGHTTIME*

-Kihyun's POV-

All the members and I are at the dorms getting some rest before we go back to our usual schedule, I'm at my room just laying down on my bed while looking to the white celling. I'm thinking. Since I discovered the contract my father made with Nolan I've been thinking about the consequences for the company, and for me.

As I was wandering around my thoughts, Wonho came inside the room and he sat down next to me, then he just laid down with me while he looked at me kind of worried.

-How's the day going? – Wonho asked as he placed his hands under his head.

-Fine... I guess – I said as I kept looking at the celling.

-What are you thinking? Tell me, I won't tell anyone – Wonho said before he sighed.

-I'm thinking about what's going to happen next, what should I do to repair all the mistakes I had made, and about the group in general... what about you? What are you thinking? – I questioned while glancing at him.

-Me? Almost the same things as you... but I'm thinking about you more. You know I'm worried about your security, I mean after what Yuta told us I'm scared that Nolan might act against you – Wonho said worriedly as he looked at me.

-Don't worry about that, I bet he doesn't know that I work in my father's company and since I never told him where I was working at – I said as I patted Wonho's head.

-If you say so. Kihyun-ah... if you need to kick somebody I can bring Hyungwon here if you want – Wonho said as he pointed at the door.

-*Chuckle* nah... let him relax for a while, I'm sure I'll be okay – I said as I smiled at him.

-Ah! I can't believe you look like nothing is happening, if I was you I'll be all over the place just frustrated – Wonho said surprised.

-I'm trying to think positive, and to have Yuta on our side makes me feel better... don't you think? - I questioned.

-Well, he's risking himself too much but I guess that his help is better than nothing – Wonho said as he released a settle smile.

-Yeah, and it helps us a lot when it comes to Y/N... *sigh* I wonder how she is – I said a bit emotional.

-I bet she's fine, terrified and lonely, but fine. Don't worry, she's strong – Wonho said as he patted my shoulder gently. –Let's go now, we need to be ready for our schedule – Wonho said as he stood up from the bed, then he looked at me with a smile.

He grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room, we directly met with the rest of the members, and with kind smiles on their faces they received us.