Author's note~

The book is over. I want to thank everyone that read the story and that dedicated their time for reading this fan-fiction. Honestly, I'm really grateful that this story got a lot of support so once again thank you for voting and supporting it while reading.

As you can see, this story was inspired in Monsta X and specifically in Kihyun; to be totally honest with you, all Monsta X members inspire me to be someone better each day and they help me to get confidence when I'm lacking in some difficult situations. In this storyline, I tried to implement all their important and most beautiful aspects, like the bravery they have, the intelligence, the talent, the charisma, the kind-hearted humans they are and a lot of other things. These guys are amazing and I'm really happy that Monbebes are supporting them now that they are doing their tour, so keep on being the best Monbebes because you make them so happy by cheering them up.

Thank you once again for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed Confession of Devotion.

An online drama book by Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Credits to all the creators of the pictures and gifs.

Cover by author.

Inspired by Kihyun from Monsta X.