15 || Gone away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

You are at the living room from the mansion just playing with the Rubik's cube when suddenly you noticed that Nolan was getting down the stairs really happy.

-Why so happy? Is it because I slept beside you? – You asked seriously as you kept playing.

-*Laugh* really funny Y/N, but I got to say that I'm glad that you are understanding what is to be with your husband, however, I'm not happy for only that – Nolan said as he smirked.

-Are you going to tell me? – You asked curiously.

-It's a surprise – Nolan said before going out of the mansion.

As soon as he left you looked around the huge living room which was pretty empty since you are the only one there. –Yuta, where are you?

-Don't say my name – Yuta said as he got towards you.

-Sorry Kim, right? – You said as you chuckled. –Anyways, do you know what he's talking about?

-No idea, I asked another guard and he told me the same thing – Yuta said concerned.

-Do you think is something bad? I mean is Nolan – You said worriedly.

-I don't know, but by looking at his sudden attitude I bet that he's having success in something – Yuta said thoughtfully.

-Well, let's wait and see what he does – You said.

-By the way, you slept with him? – Yuta asked confused.

-I fell asleep and I didn't notice that he was there, nothing to worry about – You said with a settle smile.

-Hey! The boss needs us – The guard said while coming inside the room.

-Got it – Yuta said seriously.

-What are you doing with her? – The guard asked confused.

-Oh! My fault, I just wanted to know when Nolan is coming back – You said as you tried to cover up Yuta's true identity.

-I told her that she shouldn't worry and that she needs to keep her mouth shut – Yuta said while looking at you upset.

-As it should, so now let's go – The guard said as both of them got out of the mansion as well. Immediately you stood up from the couch and started to run upstairs, you got inside the master bedroom and you tried to open up the windows.

You are trying your best to escape but it seems that all the house is locked up and if you break something an alarm could sound all over the place, and you only know all of this because Yuta told you about the security Nolan implemented.