18 || Being safe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

You still running with Hyungwon by your side, you didn't stop not even for a second to breathe. You are afraid, concerned and happy at the same time since you are finally free but, you know that he's not going to give up and that he's going to get you back somehow.

You kept running as you went to the left street and as soon as you saw the place you recognized you took your necklace off and with the key that is hanging from it you opened the door from that place.

-Get inside! Quick! – You said in a hurry as Hyungwon got inside the place the fastest as possible, right after that you closed the door and you immediately locked it. Hyungwon was breathing heavily just like you, after some minutes of running without an end you needed to have some time to rest.

-Where are we? – Hyungwon asked as he looked around.

-Welcome to my house, here is where I grew up – You said with a settle smile while looking around the place.

-Amazing – Hyungwon said while admiring the house. –How many people know about this place? – Hyungwon asked as he sat down on the couch beside you.

-A lot but, if you wonder how many people know that I still own it, well... not so many three people to be exact – You said before you took a deep breath.

-Let me guess; Yuta, Kihyun and me? – Hyungwon said.

-Yes, I wanted to show you off this place in other conditions, but I guess this is the place we'll be safe – You said as you looked at Hyungwon.

-Do you think so? – Hyungwon asked concerned.

-I... I mean they will probably search for us and we can't be seen just wandering around Seoul... so I guess we'll be fine if we stay here – You said a bit concerned.

-We should call the company and the guys – Hyungwon said.

-No! We can't. Remember that I'm still protecting everyone involved with me, we can't just call them – You said worriedly.

-Y/N, Nolan isn't here anymore and they should know where we are – Hyungwon said a bit upset.

-If we call them they are going to get too involved with this and putting yourself in risk is just enough, I really don't want anyone else to get harmed – You said concerned as you looked at him.

-Look what he did to you, look at how he treated you! We need to call for help – Hyungwon insisted.

-We will! But not them. Let's call Yuta, he is going to help us out – You said as your eyes started to get watery. Immediately Hyungwon started to hug you tight, he started to caress your head gently while some tears started to drop down your face.

-I can't see you like this... he went too far – Hyungwon said worriedly with a sweet voice.

-I know... but I'm just to it – You said while sniffing making Hyungwon hug you even tighter.

*AT NIGHT*

-Kihyun's POV-

-They what?! Where are they?! – I asked worriedly.

-Y/N told me to keep it as a secret since she knows that she's not safe at all – Yuta said concerned.

-I need to know, Hyungwon is with her and they can't be all alone. I need to know Yuta – I said while walking around inside the room.

-I can't, it's too risky, and Nolan stills after them... Kihyun your only duty in here is to find someone that can declare against Nolan. That's it – Yuta said before he sighed.

–Some of my officers will go to where they are, and they are going to be watching them.

-And do you think that's enough? – I asked annoyed.

-Is everything I can do, Y/N didn't let me any other choice – Yuta said. –I'm sorry, buddy – Yuta said before he hanged up.

As soon as the phone call ended I threw my phone away and then I looked at the grown defeated, this is harder than I expected.

-Kihyun...? They'll be alright, don't worry – Wonho said concerned as he started to hug me.

-Yes, let's be positive... at least they got out – Minhyuk said as he looked at Shownu concerned. –Right?

-You are right... - Jooheon said as he tried to comfort Minhyuk.

-Hyung, let's just wait until tomorrow. Right now, everyone is too tired from today's schedule – I.M said as he patted my back.

-Hmm, alright then. Go to sleep – I said while getting away from Wonho. –Goodnight – I said with tears in my eyes before leaving the room.

-Kihyun... stop – Wonho said as he held my hand, then he pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly. Immediately, I started to cry on his shoulder; I wasn't alright, this morning everything seemed fine and know everything is upside down.

-You need to hang on there, please – Wonho said while patting my back gently.

-I'm trying – I said with a cracking tone of voice.

*NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

Hyungwon and you are getting everything ready to plan the next move you are going to do, and since you don't have a lot of time you needed to think faster than before.

-We escaped, so they will look for us – Hyungwon said seriously before he took a sip of his coffee.

-They might kill you – You said frustrated while putting your hands on your face when suddenly the doorbell rang making Hyungwon and you turn totally confused by it. –Stay here – You said while going towards the door.

You looked through the kitchen's window to see who it was, and when you saw him you were totally confused. Instantly, you went towards the door and you opened it, he got inside the house quickly and as soon as he got inside Hyungwon went right towards him to hug him.

-What are you doing here Sir? – You asked confused before Hyungwon got apart from him.

-I'm here to help. I pulled my son into this and that includes you, so I'll help you to get Nolan to where he belongs – Kihyun's father said as he released a settle smile.

-And what are we waiting for? Let's start planning everything – Hyungwon said enthusiastically.

-Thank you so much – You said as you released a smile.

-Your father was like my brother, so I think I should take care of you – Kihyun's father said as he smiled brightly at you.

Then the three of you went towards the living room and you started to plan everything against Nolan.