14 || Clueless moves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

"-You know I will never hurt you, right? – Kihyun said as he caressed your chin.

-That doesn't mean that we should be together, I'm married and you can't do anything about it – You said concerned.

-I can, I know I can get you out of here and you'll never see him again – Kihyun said, you embraced him tight as you thought of the near future you were about to face away from him.

-You should go, he's going to come in any second – You said while getting apart from him.

-I'll be back to get you, I'm not leaving you – Kihyun said as he grabbed your hands gently. "

New house and new memories you remember by each step you make in this empty mansion, "What a shame to be here with that man" – You thought while walking around the house.

-You should stop thinking that much, really – Yuta said as he walked towards you.

-Shut up, I'm thinking just enough – You said with a settle smile. Yuta patted your shoulder while chuckling and he stared at you amazed. –What are you watching?

-You know, seeing you here makes me admire you even more – Yuta said while smiling.

-Well, thank you; if you think that staying with an asshole and being trapped is admirable – You said as you walked to the backyard.

-*Chuckle* what I want to say is that I'm amazed by your strength; you know they beat you up, they treat you like shit, and you are able to get yourself up after it. Just impressive – Yuta said as he took you by the shoulders.

-Did you talk with Kihyun? – You asked changing completely the subject.

-Ah! I see what you're trying to do, well let's talk about that then. Yes I did talk with him since Nolan is going to be here with you they are going to take advantage of that and they are going to recollect clues for the investigation – Yuta explained.

-And their company knows anything about this? – You asked curiously.

-No, they don't; we are planning on doing everything without their supervision. They might be really overprotective with their idols after all.

-You're right – You said before you sighed.

-Everything will be fine, you'll see that you'll be with them sooner than later – Yuta said as he patted your head.

-Hopefully, you are right Yuta, because I miss them so much - You sighed.

*NIGHT*

-Kihyun's POV-

-Hurry up I.M! – I said while running towards Nolan's house.

-Hyung, you're going too fast! – I.M said as he kept running behind me.

As soon as we reached the back door from the backyard, I opened it with the key I had with me, then we got inside carefully.

-Can I ask why you have the key? – I.M said as he closed the door.

-Lee gave it to me at today's fan sign, now let's search for clues – I said as I put my gun away.

-Alright, but are you sure that nobody is here? – I.M asked concerned.

-I'm sure, now put the gun away I don't want you to shoot me – I said as I searched around the kitchen area.

-How funny, hyung! – I.M said while rolling his eyes as he was going to Nolan's office.

I was at the kitchen trying to find anything that could help us as a piece of evidence against Nolan, suddenly I remembered the note I saw with Wonho the other night.

"The cup" – I thought.

Immediately, I searched for the cup that I left under the sink, which luckily stills here. Before I grabbed it, I put on a pair of white gloves and then I placed the cup inside a plastic bag.

-Kihyun, you should see this – I.M shouted from the other room.

I went running towards his position and he showed me some papers that Nolan was keeping inside his desk drawers, I looked at them and everything was exactly the same thing Hyungwon found at my father's company.

-Contracts and partnerships with different ghost companies – I said while looking at each paper.

-Wait, how do you know that they don't exist? – I.M asked confused.

-Because in my father's files you can find the same contracts at a folder with that name, these are the places where Nolan keeps his money and he transfers them into each one to make it look like nothing is wrong or out of place – I said thoughtfully. –Take pictures of them, in the meanwhile I'm going to the basement – I said to I.M before I left the room.

I got downstairs all the way to the basement. When I talked with Yuta through the phone he told me to go and see what was going on inside the basement area, when I got all the way down I opened the door which led me to a dark room, the only thing I could see was a little window at the top of the wall and a bunch of trash and boxes around the floor.

I walked through the room and the left corner instantly got my attention since there was blood on the floor, I kneeled down in front of it and I touched it. It's fresh.

-What's this place? – I.M asked as he got inside the room.

-Where Y/N slept... and her torture place – I said while watching the blood on my hands.

-Is that her blood? – I.M asked worriedly.

-I don't want to believe it but I guess it is – I said before I stood up and walked away from the corner.

-She's alive, you shouldn't doubt about that – I.M said concerned.

-I know but it's been so long since I had her with me, since she was secure and since she was out in the streets – I said frustrated.

-I know it's difficult and it has been really hard for us too but we have to keep our head up, okay? Come on hyung, you know that she's strong so you should be strong too – I.M said as he patted my back while he smiled kindly at me.

-Thanks, buddy, let's go now – I said while walking out together of the basement. We got all the way up and we were ready to leave with the stuff we already have when suddenly we heard how the front door got opened.

Immediately, we went and hide behind the walls, I picked out to see who it was and is Nolan, he's talking through the phone with someone and he seems really upset.

-No, no! You listen to me. If you find her lover you need to take him and bring him! I need to know him, and I will destroy that bastard in front of her – Nolan said really mad.