8 || Outside

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Kihyun's POV-

Thanks to Hyungwon all Monsta X members were able to make a place in our schedule for our meeting with Yuta, everyone is excited but at the same time scared since we don't know anything that Y/N has been living since she was captured by Nolan. Currently, everyone is getting ready to go out, as always we have to avoid our Monbebes and cameras when we go and talk with Yuta because that can be suspicious.

-Everyone is ready? – Shownu asked as he put his jacket on.

-Yes, let's move – Jooheon said as he opened the door.

-Are you okay Kihyun? – Wonho asked worriedly.

-Yes, I'm just hoping to get some good news about Y/N – I said a bit down.

-She will be okay, I'm sure – Wonho said as he patted my back. We walked out of the dorms towards our car, and just like that, we drove towards our destination.

*CAFETERIA*

We arrived at the cafeteria where we are supposed to meet with Yuta, and as expected he was at the last table just like before, and as soon as we saw him everyone walked towards him then we sat down.

-It's nice to see you again, Yuta – I said as I greeted him kindly.

-It's my pleasure guys – Yuta said with a friendly smile.

-So anything new about Nolan's business? – Minhyuk asked curiously.

-Yes, I found some information inside his office. I was lucky to be ordered by him to search for his important files, that's how it was so easy to obtain information about his business – Yuta explained.

-That's great! But why did he wanted his files? – I.M asked concerned.

-He might be protecting his personal industries, and by that, I'm saying that he might be protecting his clients that are involved with the money laundry – I said thoughtfully.

-Exactly, for now, we don't have to worry about that since I'm there at his house I'm going to get to know his moves – Yuta said as he tried to relax our nerves.

-Talking about his business, Kihyun and I discovered something in Kihyun's family business – Hyungwon said as he looked at me.

-Oh yeah! I almost forgot. This is the contract Nolan signed when he became partners with us, but I noticed that something was odd in it. If you zoom just close enough in the contract Nolan made he wrote down in small letters this – I said as I showed Nolan the pictures from the contract.

-"You are allowed to take charge in our private business"? So since your Nolan and your father signed this contract they were working together in the same laundry business – Yuta said surprised.