19 || Flashback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

Some time has passed since you saw Kihyun's father and you could say that you planned everything up. Even if you weren't that convinced you knew that you didn't have any other choice.

-So, for now, what should we do? – Hyungwon asked while laying down on the couch.

-*Sigh* wait until Nolan finds us, I mean we just have to believe in Kihyun's father – You said a bit concerned.

-You know you didn't have to volunteer as the bait for this plan – Hyungwon said as he looked at you somehow upset.

-Hey! I can't put you in danger and not just because I don't want to, is also because your company might kill me if I do that. After all, I pulled you into this – You said as you hugged your knees and pulled them against your chest.

-Whatever, the decision has already made so there's no turn back now – Hyungwon said before he sighed. –Do you want to talk about something else? What about if you tell me something about Kihyun and you – Hyungwon said as he looked at you curious, trying to change the subject to make you feel better.

-What do you want to know? – You asked as you looked at him.

-I don't know... oh! Do you remember when we went to our first tour? – Hyungwon asked as he smiled.

-*Chuckle* how to forget about it... I think that was the best thing ever – You said as you remembered the good old times.

"-You are going to be late for your performance! – You said worriedly while looking at Kihyun.

-No, I'm not! Trust me Y/N, I know my timings – Kihyun said as he winked at you.

-Stop flirting – Shownu said as he passed behind Kihyun, making you giggle a little.

-Don't listen to him, he's a tired hyung – Kihyun said as he started to laugh.

-*Laugh* I mean you should be pretty tired after hours of just dancing and running around the stage.

-It is but we love what we do, and we do it for Monbebes! By the way, do you like how my hair looks? – Kihyun said while grabbing his hair.

-It's nice, you finally have a normal colour – You said while chuckling.

-How funny Y/N – Kihyun said sarcastically with a smile. Then one member from their staff said that they had three minutes left before their next performance. –Oh, snap! – Kihyun said as he hurried to gather everyone around along with Shownu.

-Good luck over there, kill them with your voice – You said happily.

-He will – Hyungwon said as he passed behind him with a funny face.

-I'll try my best, well Y/N... I'll see you later – Kihyun said happily while looking at you.

-Kihyun hurry! – Wonho said as you heard loud footsteps.

-Okay – Kihyun said as he looked back at him, then he turned around to his phone screen and he looked at you again. –I have to go, but we'll see each other sooner than later. Love you Y/N! – Kihyun said as he sent you a kiss with his hand then you ended the video call with him."

-Those were some good old times – Hyungwon said as he smiled happily.

-Yeah... I know – You said with a settle smile.

Right after that, your phone rang so you checked out the new text you received, it was from Kihyun's father telling you that the plan was already starting since he did the first step of it. Which made your smile fade away in an instant.

-What happened? – Hyungwon asked confused.

-He already told Nolan where we are... so you should better hide before he comes – You said as you stood up from the couch and you quickly took out the camera from the drawer, carefully you placed it on top of the shelf that is facing directly to the entrance of the house. –They won't notice that is in here filming everything – You said as you looked at the spot you placed the camera.

-Do you think they won't see it? – Hyungwon asked concerned while looking at the camera.

-I'm sure – You said before you took a deep breath, and then you looked at Hyungwon, who looks really worried and kind of frustrated. –Are you alright?

-Kind of... I just can't let you do this. Sacrificing yourself again Y/N? I think you already did too much – Hyungwon said as he looked at you concerned when suddenly you heard loud footsteps coming from the outside.

-Go to hide Hyungwon! Hurry! – You said a bit nervous before you hugged him tightly. –I'll be alright – You said with a settle smile before he went to hide somewhere in the house. Right after that, the door from your house got opened by a kick, and Nolan's guards started to get inside. As soon as Nolan saw you there he got directly towards you, and without any warnings, he just slapped your face hardly making you fall down to the floor.

-Where is your lover?! – Nolan asked madly.

-I left him far away from you, in a safe place where you could never find him – You said as you smiled at him, making him slap you even harder.

-You'll come with me right now! – Nolan said as he started to pull your hair aggressively making you groan of pain.

-Kihyun's POV-

-We need to move people! Nolan is already there! – Yuta said as he gave me protection and a gun. While all the officers and Yuta's partner started to get ready in a hurry I saw someone coming from the reception of the police station.

-Father? – I said confused as I walked towards him, he immediately hugged me and then he just looked at me happily. – What are you doing here father? – I asked surprised.

-I'm here to help, I heard you need someone to declare against Nolan so I'm here for helping you two – My father said as he smiled at me.

-Thanks, father! – I said with relief as I hugged him again. Then right after that Yuta came towards us and he greeted my father.

-The declaring room is over there, you can go with the agent that is helping me with the case – Yuta said as he pointed at the meeting room areas behind us.

-Thanks – My father said happily.

-Let's go Kihyun, we need to move – Yuta said as he patted my shoulder, we started to walk towards the exit but then I looked back at my father.

-I'm proud of you, never doubt about that – My father said with a kind smile.

-I'm glad you are, thank you – I said with a smile, then right after that, we got out from the police station with a lot of officers. We got inside the cars and drove off the direction to where Nolan is with Y/N and Hyungwon.