7 || Under Rain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kihyun's POV-

As I kept searching inside my office but there was nothing to be found, the box with all the deals with Nolan's businesses are incomplete and for some reason, they seem to be missing from my files as well.

-Kihyun, look what I got! – Hyungwon shouted. Immediately I ran towards Hyungwon and he was at my father's office, even if I was surprised I still believed that it was obvious to be there inside his files. He handed the folder to me and I started to look at it all Nolan's partners were listed by importance.

-This is so important, good job Hyungwon – I said as I high-fived Hyungwon, then I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and took a photo of the list and other documents about Nolan's company.

-We need to go, now – I said as I saw the hour on my clock.

-Let's close all the offices – Hyungwon said as we came out of my father's office then as soon as we came out he closed the door and locked it. We closed all the offices we opened, when we were done we hurried to get out of the industry.

As soon as we got out we noticed that it was raining so loudly, while we were about to go I stared at the water drops falling down altogether, and then Y/N came into my mind once again. I want to know if she's okay and if she misses me.

-Come to one Kihyun, she's fine. Now let's get out of here – Hyungwon said as he patted my back.

-Yeah... let's go – I said before releasing a sigh.

Hyungwon started to drive towards the dorms and in the meanwhile, my phone started to ring, I looked at the screen to see who it was and for our luck it was Yuta.

-Hey, are you alone? – Yuta asked.

-I'm with Hyungwon, why? – I asked confused.

-Perfect, put the call on speaker – Yuta said a little serious, and just like he said I put the call on speaker for Hyungwon to listen to the conversation.

-What's the matter Yuta? – Hyungwon asked concerned.

-I just want to let you know that I'm going to see Y/N today - He told.

-Take care of her Yuta, please – I said worriedly.

-I'll do my best to do that, but before I hang up we need to see us tomorrow to look at more details for Nolan's capture – Yuta said seriously.

-Count on that, we'll talk with our manager to make an adjustment in our schedule; we'll say that we want to rest more or something like that – Hyungwon said as he kept driving.

-Nice, okay guys I'll see you tomorrow then, and please don't do anything stupid – Yuta said as he chuckled.

-Same to you buddy – I said as I released a settle grin.

-Y/N's POV-

Another day doing nothing but crying and finding a way out from where you are, but because the rain came you have something prettier to look at. The room you were in had a little window that unfortunately can't be seen from the outside, however, you do, you can look at the beautiful rain and some little sparks of light in the morning.

You wonder every hour, every minute, and every second how the rest of your friends are; how they are doing without you, and if they miss you. You think about the outside way too much since you haven't been out at least two or three days in a row, and even if it sounds like a short time you do miss to go out and enjoy your liberty. Also, you wonder why your father thought that Nolan was the best guy for you when the one that has your heart is Kihyun.

"-Do you like the rain? – Kihyun asked as he looked outside the window.

-I do like the rain, but father told me to stay inside until he came back home – You said as you looked at the outside as well. Instantly Kihyun took your hand and opened the door, he looked at you with that naughty gaze and with a grin he started to press your hand.

-Your father isn't here, so let's have some fun – Kihyun said as he started to guide you to the door.

-But you'll protect me? – You asked with a shyly smile.

-I will, I promise Y/N – Kihyun said with a bright smile.

Just like that, you two went out of your house and as the raindrops were falling down both of you started to play under the beautiful night. When suddenly Kihyun stared at you with a lovely smirk, you looked at him as well; he got towards you and started to surround you with his arms, then he started to move gently as if you two were dancing.

-Kihyun, there's no music – You said as you released a giggle.

After you said that, Kihyun looked at you brightly, and then he started to sing "Hyeya". With the rhythm of his voice, both of you were dancing slowly under the rain and night, you reloaded your head on his shoulder as he was holding you from your waist.

-Do you love me? – Kihyun asked as he stopped singing.

You immediately got apart from him in surprise, you never thought he would say that. You looked down to the floor shyly trying to stop your feeling from coming out, but the Kihyun lifted up your chin making you look at him once again.

-Do you love me Y/N? – Kihyun asked again.

-If I say "I do" will you run away from me? – You asked scared and concerned as you looked at him.

-Never, because I do love you. And under this rain, I want to confess my devotion to you and to how you make me feel – Kihyun said with a lovely smile as he caressed your cheek. Immediately your face became full of happiness, and with a soft smile, you started to embrace him tightly."

That was the day we told our feelings to each other, we were together without any borders and issues, without stupid marriages, and without consequences from our devotion of loving each other – You thought deeply as some tears started to fall down your face.

-Y/N.

-Yuta? What are you doing here? – You asked as you turned around a bit surprised.

-I came to see how you were doing, but I see that you're having a rough time – Yuta said as he came inside, then he got towards you and cleaned up your tears.

-That's nothing... I've been worst, believe me – You said.

-Listen, tomorrow I'll be meeting Monsta X members. Do you want to tell them something through me? – Yuta asked as he sat beside you.

-Tomorrow... Yuta, you'll tell them what I want? – You asked concerned.

-Don't you trust me Y/N? – Yuta asked as he grinned.

-I do, but I just wanted to make that clear... not to you. To myself – You said as you tried to think in everything you wanted them to know.

-Believe me Y/N, I'll tell them everything you want. I promise – Yuta said as he patted your head gently, and with a soft smile, he tried to cheer you up.