22 || I've waited for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT MORNING*

-Y/N's POV-

Everyone is waiting for you inside the café which was something new for you since it's been some time going out with them again, you are nervous but excited to see everyone and more because you want to see how everyone is doing after the months you've been away.

You opened the door from the café and as soon as you opened it, you saw how the members started to get excited and you also saw Kihyun lifting up his sight, he looked at you happily while the rest of the members started to greet you and to hug you tight.

-You are back! Finally! – I.M said while hugging you tightly.

-Y/N! I'm so happy you came back! – Jooheon said cutely while jumping with Wonho by his side.

-We missed you so much – Minhyuk said as he patted your head gently.

-Me too! I was always thinking about you – You said while holding back your tears of happiness.

-You stayed strong, I'm so proud – Shownu said as he hugged you tightly.

-Thank you Shownu... I really appreciate that – You said happily.

He got apart from you and then Hyungwon got towards you, he looked at you happily and he just hugged you tightly letting you know that he was happy to see you.

-You did so much for me, I can't thank you enough with just words – Hyungwon said really emotionally.

-Hyungwon, you don't have to thank me... I did everything I could to keep you safe – You said with a kind smile. –And because I know that Wonho would've killed me if something bad happened to you – You whispered near his ear making both of you laugh a little.

-Are you talking about me? – Wonho asked as he looked at both of you confused making your laughter louder.

Right after that, Hyungwon stood beside you letting Kihyun come closer to you, he looked at you with bright eyes making you feel that you were actually dreaming. Kihyun held your hands gently and he pressed them tightly while just smiling like a crazy guy in love.

-We aren't dreaming, right? – Kihyun asked while looking at you happily.

-It doesn't seem like a dream for me, because I can finally feel your presence after so long – You said while looking at him happily.

-*Cough* we still here, you know? – I.M said while interrupting you two.

-Hmm, sorry – You said shyly before you got apart from Kihyun.

-You'll have time for that but now I want to talk with Y/N – Jooheon said as he reloaded his hand on your shoulder. Everyone agreed with Jooheon so you decided to talk with them about the changes there has been during these last couple of months you've been away.

Hyungwon and Shownu started to give a lot of ideas of where to go with you and of course, Minhyuk was beyond excited for all the plans they wanted to make with you, and your day went by like that for some time and you actually noticed that Kihyun was looking at you the whole time.

After taking a good coffee with the members and just walking around the streets while taking pictures and talking, you decided to take them to your house. You wanted them to see it just like it is and to see where you grew up as a little kid, and you wanted to bring back some good memories you had with Kihyun time ago.

-Your house is amazing, I will come here all the time – Wonho said while laying down on the grass from the backyard.

-You are welcome to come whenever you want – You said happily.

-Yah! I want to come too – I.M complained cutely.

-*Laugh* you can come as well – You said while looking at him.

-There you go, your wish has been made – Hyungwon said while laughing.

Everyone was enjoying the pleasant day by just been together and talking about everything they could, but you had other plans in mind. While everyone was talking you took Kihyun's hand and you guided him inside the house leaving the rest of the guys outside, he was smiling at you happily and he couldn't stop looking your way.

-Where are we going? – Kihyun asked as you guided him to your room.

-Somewhere we can remember – You said while opening the door of your room.

As soon as you opened it, Kihyun was completely amazed; he started to look every single corner of your room and then he stopped when he saw a picture with both of you there.

-You still have it – Kihyun said happily while looking at the framed picture.

-Sure I do, you took that photo; I needed to hang it somewhere – You said while looking at it too.

-*Chuckle* but you hated that dress you wore that day – Kihyun said confused.

-I know, it wasn't that pretty for me – You said before you sat down on your bed.

-Everything stills the same – Kihyun said as he sat next to you.

-Yes, nothing changed that much until the last time I came here – You said while looking around.

-Y/N – Kihyun said while looking at you concerned.

-Yes?

-I'm sorry if I'm asking too soon but... what happened with Nolan? – Kihyun asked.

-He has a lot of years inside the prison so there's nothing to worry about – You said a bit more serious.

-And your marriage? – Kihyun asked while looking at you. Immediately, you took Kihyun's hands and you started to caress them gently.

-I'm getting divorced, Yuta helped me out with the paperwork and the lawyer so it's going to be faster than expected – You said while looking away from him.

-You don't look that happy about it – Kihyun said as he grabbed your chin gently.

-Believe me that I am, is just that I can't get out of my mind everything he made to me which made you suffer too – You said while looking at Kihyun concerned.

-I'm here for you and I'll be constantly with you every time you need someone next to you, okay? – Kihyun said as he started to caress your hair gently.

-Thank you Kihyun, I'm glad you are here with me – You sad before you hugged him tightly.

-You know I'll do everything for you – Kihyun said as he patted your back gently. Right after that, you looked at him and you instantly got lost in his dreamy eyes, without hesitation, you started to lean closer to his lips and then you started to kiss him deeply.

Kihyun was kissing you delicately and he gently started to surround your waist with his arms, you started to hold his cheek softly and once you ran out of breath you just cuddle up on his chest.

-You still love me, then – Kihyun questioned while cuddling up with you on your bed.

-Of course, I do, how do you think I survived those months? – You said while putting your head against his chest.

-I really want to know... but if it was for me I'll be proud and just happy that I helped you somehow – Kihyun said as he caressed your back.

-You helped me more than you think, so thank you – You said before you kissed him once again.