23 || Love confession

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MONTHS LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

-Yah! I'm not feeling good at all! – Minhyuk complained cutely.

-Why hyung? – I.M asked confused while looking at him.

-Because we are going to leave our poor Y/N here! – Minhyuk continued complaining.

-It's just for some weeks, don't worry – Shownu said as he patted his head.

-We'll be in contact, okay Minhyuk? – You said while smiling widely.

Some months had passed since the whole difficulties with Nolan, and during all those days you had with the members and started to hang out more often, also you started to work again in the big industries, to be quite specific you're now working for Kihyun's father.

Currently, everyone is having a nice time at the beach since it's their way of saying goodbye to you before they start their tour, the day was really cool around them and you had laughed so much with them after you finally got the time to see each other again. In the other hand, you started to date Kihyun and it didn't take that long since both of you really wanted to be together for a long time, and you can't deny that both of you are happier than ever.

-I want to talk with you – Kihyun whispered near your ear.

-Is there something wrong? – You asked concerned.

-No, I just want to be alone with you.

-If you are going to kiss you better go away – Hyungwon complained before he chuckled.

-*Laugh* he's kidding Kihyun, but feel free to go – Jooheon said while cluttering Hyungwon's hair.

-You two need to talk before we go, so get away from here – Wonho said happily as he patted Kihyun's shoulder.

-Alright, let's go Y/N – Kihyun said as he took your hand, and right after that you two started to walk beside the waves from the ocean.

-What are you thinking? – You asked while looking at him with a smile.

-That I'm going to miss you, and that I don't know how I'm going to survive without you – Kihyun said while holding your hand tighter.

-*Laugh* come on! You are going for some weeks, nothing that crazy – You said while teasing him.

-You're not going to miss me? – Kihyun asked surprised.

-Of course, I will, little one! – You said as you started to hug him tight. –Is just that... I wish you could stay longer – You said as you looked away from him towards the sunset.

-Hey Y/N – Kihyun said as you two stopped walking, he got in front of you and he started to hold your shoulders. –Remember that I'll call you every time I can.

-I know, and that's really sweet of you – You said before you sighed.

-Are you okay? – Kihyun asked concerned as you two sat down on the sand.

-I'm still thinking about Nolan... - You said while looking at the horizon.

-He did hurt you a lot, right? – Kihyun asked concerned.

-He did, but I'm trying to just forget what happened. It's the best for everyone – You said as you released a settle smile. Without even noticing Kihyun got towards you and he started to kiss your lips deeply, he wasn't going to stop so you just followed his game.

He started to hold the back of your neck while pulling you closer to him, and you were caressing his back gently, both of you were running out of breath but you didn't stop kissing which in seconds you two were laying down on the sand while kissing.

-What was that for? – You asked while caressing his cheek after you two got a bit apart.

-I don't want you to remember his kisses anymore, I just want you to feel the love I have for you – Kihyun said as he looked directly into your eyes.

-Kihyun, I know how much you love me and I love you the same way... you shouldn't worry about him anymore – You said while looking at him.

-You have nightmares almost every night because of him, how can't I get worried? – Kihyun said as he got away from you, then both of you sat down once again.

-I'll get better by the time, I just have to forget what happened – You smiled.

-You can't forget that Y/N, you told Yuta that everything wasn't going to be the same after everything that happened – Kihyun added.

You looked at him and you just smiled at him, you started to back hug him and then you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-Kihyun you are such a perfect boyfriend – You said while reloading your chin on his shoulder. –You even asked Yuta about our personal conversations because you were worried? How cute.

-Yah! Y/N you should take this seriously – Kihyun complained as he patted your head.

-I'm serious! I think that's cute – You said before you chuckled.

-*Sigh* I get it, I get it all – Kihyun said as he looked at you happily.

-I want you to leave Seoul happily not worried, okay? – You said as you caressed his hair.

-I'll try – Kihyun said while looking away.

-Kihyun! – You complained cutely.

-Okay, Y/N – Kihyun said as he laughed a little.

-Have a lot of fun with Monbebes, remember that you need to bring me photos – You said happily.

-I will, that's definitely something I'll remember – Kihyun said.

You looked at him completely, you admired his bright attitude and his big kind heart that he has, which makes you feel completely lucky to have him.

Without hesitation you kissed his lips once again, you kissed him deeply and softly and when you got apart from him he just looked at you with the same bright smile of his.

-What a better way to say goodbye my love – Kihyun said while smiling.

-It isn't a long goodbye, so you better be back for more – You teased him.

-I'll definitely come back and I want you to know that you are making me the happiest guy in the world – Kihyun said before he kissed your hand.

-*Laugh* how elegant – You said. –I'm the lucky one here, without you I wouldn't be here... Thank you so much Kihyun, now I can confess that I devoted to be together since the very beginning.

-You're so sweet Y/N, that's why I fell in love with you.