20 || Going for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Nolan took you away from your house and along with some of his guards, you arrived at an abandoned building. During the traveling, you couldn't see anything since they covered up your eyes with a bandage, but either way, you noticed right away that it turned night time in no time.

-Take the bandage off – Nolan order before his guards started to remove the bandage off your eyes.

-Where are we? – You asked confused while looking around, then you noticed that your hands and legs were tied up with a rope.

-We are far away from where nobody can find you, sorry Y/N but you pulled me to my limits – Nolan said as he grabbed your chin aggressively.

-And what are you going to do with me? Kill me? – You asked madly.

-If you don't shut up I will, and I want to – Nolan said while walking in circles with a metal tube on his hand. –You lied to me... you acted as you loved me, and you even made me think that you cared about me for a second – Nolan said while looking at you with rage.

-Believed me that I tried to like you, but you... you just messed everything up with your crazy ideas – You said while looking at him seriously.

-Crazy ideas? I wasn't the one that got a lover – Nolan said madly.

-I'm not the one that tied up her wife, kidnapped her and kept her inside the basement for months! – You said annoyed.

-Those were and are your punishments! You aren't my wife anymore! You lied! – Nolan said before he hit you with his hand on the back of your head, instantly you fell to the ground and you saw a few drops of blood falling down.

-At least I lied to you with a better man – You said with a smirk before he kicked your stomach.

-Kihyun's POV-

-So, you didn't see where she went? – Yuta asked Hyungwon as he was sitting down on the couch.

-No, although I heard him talking about a factory from the north with one of his guards – Hyungwon said as he looked at me concerned. –I wanted to do something but Y/N told me to hide, I'm sorry Kihyun.

-You don't have to apologize, you should only stay calm and get back with the members – I said while patting his shoulder.

-You should go back too Kihyun, I can't put you in risk too much – Yuta said concerned.

-No, I want to keep on going – I complained.

-Kihyun, you should let this to Yuta, she's going to be alright – Hyungwon said as he patted my back.

-At least let me go, I'll stay in the car and with the rest of the officers.

-*Sigh* alright, but you'll stay there where you can be safe – Yuta said. Right after that, one of the officers gave him information about Nolan's location so without hesitation, some officers started to go to the place and some others took Hyungwon back to the dorms.

Yuta and I went along to where he's supposed to be and just like that we went towards the place the fastest as possible.

*MIDNIGHT*

It took us quite a while to find the place since it is at the other side of Seoul, it was so dark so it was hard to see, Yuta and some other officers started to head over to the inside of the factory and in the meanwhile, I was waiting there.

Some gunshots started to be heard and I started to get more worried than before, without thinking it twice I grabbed a gun from one of the officers' cars, then I took the jacket I left inside Yuta's car and I ran away from there carefully. Luckily, they didn't notice so little by little I went towards the factory, I tried to get inside through the left door for no one to notice me.

I'm walking inside the factory and I can see clearly that everything was a mess, just like they described to us; completely abandoned and it seems that it's crumbling down. As I began to get deeper into the place I saw more guards around, suddenly I crossed paths with one of them so immediately he went towards me and he started to punch me with his fists, I punched him and kicked him hard and just like that he got down to the floor completely unconscious.

-Y/N's POV-

-Are you better now? – You asked before you spit some blood out.

-Do you think I'll be better?! Do you think so Y/N!? – Nolan said angrily, suddenly one of his guards came towards him and he whispered something to Nolan making him get concerned.

He immediately picked you up and started to guide you to another part of the factory, and then he left you in a corner while all his guards started to take out their guns. Nolan gave them orders and they started to split apart, and right after that, he looked at you upset and annoyed.

-Your lover is here, I think he doesn't give up – Nolan said as he started to look around the dark place.

-Kihyun...? – You murmured.

-What did you say? – Nolan asked as he looked at you seriously.

-I just said that I wish he finds me – You said as you looked at him annoyed and then you started to scream for help, he instantly placed a tape on your mouth for you to shut up and he continued on with a slap against your cheek.

-Sorry about that but I needed you to shut up for once – Nolan said as he smirked at you.

-Y/N! – You heard Yuta calling out your name.

You tried to scream and warn him about Nolan but it was useless you couldn't do anything to help him out. He kept screaming your name without an end and you couldn't say anything to help him out.

-Where are you Y/N!? -. As soon as you heard that voice you totally froze... you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

-Kihyun! – You tried to scream but it just sounded like a groan. Nolan immediately recognized his voice and he just looked at you madly, more than before.

-He... he was always your lover? It wasn't the other guy, how could you?! – Nolan said angrily before he started to beat you up, without hesitation you started to tear up and to groan in pain and maybe someone could find you... alive.