1 || Because of U

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

It was already day time and for your luck, your stupid husband wasn't there.

"Maybe he's at work" - You thought while you looked around the room.

You got up from the bed and went downstairs since you wanted something to eat, and while you were going to the kitchen you saw Nolan. He's sitting down having breakfast, he's already dressed up, and looks that he has things to do.

-You're finally awake. You slept too much, don't you think? – Nolan said before taking a sip of his coffee.

-What about it? – You questioned as you took a bowl out.

-Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday but you got to understand that you have to love me somehow – Nolan said as he stood up from his place.

-You know I will never love you – You murmured upset.

-Yes, I do, but you have to try. For your father – Nolan said as he stood behind you, then he gave you a kiss on your cheek. You instantly felt disgusted so you moved away from him.

-I'm going to work, I'll see you later dear – Nolan said as he took his stuff. Then he tried to give the last kiss but you avoid him, he just smirked and went out of the house.

After that, you immediately called Jooheon, he's one of your closest friends and he knows everything that has happened between you and Nolan. After calling him, you had breakfast and then changed yourself to a casual outfit.

*TIME LATER*

Finally Jooheon was at your house, you let him in and of course, you went to the living room to have some time to talk.

-I came as soon as you called me – Jooheon said as he sat next to you.

-Thank you so much, I really wanted some company. So tell me what's new with you, I haven't seen you in a long time.

-Yes, sorry about that I've been very busy with MONSTA X. But I've been good... and it's not the same with you, right? – Jooheon questioned as he looked at you.

-Let's talk about you, that's happier and I want to know what's going on in your life as a celebrity – You said while giving him a kindly hit on his shoulder as you forced to smile.

-Monbebes are fantastic, all MONSTA X members are happy... well kind of, and I had such great days. Now, can you please tell me what's happening with Nolan? – Jooheon said worriedly.

-Wait. Kind of? – You said confused.

-Well, Kihyun has been a little stressed about the business job. That's why the "kind of" - He explained.