12 || Back on Track

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Kihyun's POV-

I'm walking towards the plaza where I'm going to meet Yuta, it was time for me to know what he found out after the clue Lee gave me, and today I'm hoping at least get some news about Y/N.

-Hey buddy, how are you? – Yuta said kindly as he hugged me.

-Trying to stay afloat, and you? – I said as I tried to release a settle smile.

-Worried, we need to move faster – Yuta said nervously as we sat down on the bench that was behind us.

-Why? What happened? – I asked worried, he just held my shoulder and with a sad gaze, he stared at me.

-Since I was searching for the clue you told me the guards... got the opportunity to beat her up – Yuta said concerned.

I looked down to the floor as I pressed my hand tightly, the frustration of not being able to help her was getting into me again and now the question here changed completely; is Y/N going to be able to survive?

-But I do have good news. Lee, your Monbebe was right – Yuta said as he took out a notebook.

-The notebook of the laundry business – I said as I took it in my hands.

-If Lee is really his sister I wonder why she hasn't talked about this to anybody – Yuta said confused.

-Maybe because she wants me to give him what he deserves – I said as I gave the notebook back to Yuta, then I took out my phone and started to call a number.

-Who are you calling? – Yuta asked confused.

-You'll see – I said before the call started.

–Hey Nolan, how are you, buddy? - I spoke.

-Yoo Kihyun, what a surprise! I didn't expect your call at all – Nolan said pleased.

I looked at Yuta and he was in shock and really worried about my move.

-I wanted to see how you're doing without me – I said as I faked a laugh.

-*Laugh* I'm good, to be honest, I do need your hand in some things – Nolan said.

-Do you want me to help out? I mean I can return to my place whenever I want since is my father's place as well – I said as I remembered that I shared the same place as my father.

-That would be fantastic! I'll see you today at my place, 7:00 pm, okay? – Nolan replied.

-Perfect, I'll be there. It was a pleasure to hear from you again – I said.