Leaving

Andy's P.O.V.

I sat next to Torrie.  It had been ages since I'd seen her so happy.  I glanced at her laptop screen, "Requirements to Join the Army". 

Not again.  But I didn't say anything, just looked at the page, scanning it quickly.  Then I froze, my eyes locked on two words.  Oh no.  Please don't say...

I stood up and turned away from Torrie, but I could tell by the way that she was looking at me, with tears in her eyes, that she'd seen it as well.  I wanted to walk away, but I couldn't just leave her.

I heard the snap as she closed her laptop.

"Andy," her voice wavered.  Waiting for her to continue, I resisted the temptation to turn back around, but she didn't say anything else.  She knew i didn't want to look at her, and I knew how much effort it was for her to keep calm.  One of us would have to give in...

I glanced into her beautiful blue eyes, that were just the same as mine, only to be blocked by a wall of tears.  I was prepared for her to shout, to scream, to hit me as hard as she could.  As she looked at me though I realsied that it wasn't coming.  She pushed passed me, running up the stairs.

Torrie's P.O.V.

My mind felt completely clear as I walked to my bunk.  The other guys were sat on Jinxx's bunk, corwding around Ashley's new tattoo.  I ignored them, letting their greetings and questions wash over me, barely stopping to return Ashley's hug.

Grabbing my suitcase from one of the wardrobes, I began shoving all my stuff in there.

"Torrie," Ashley came over to me, grabbing my wrists, "What's going on?"

He saw the tears that I had tried to hide, but as he enveloped me in another hug, I pushed away, slamming the lid of my suitcase and pushing him out the way.

As I made my way back down the stairs, I heard him, and Jake, Jinxx and CC running after me.  Andy was still standing where I left him, his mouth slightly open adn tears silently flowing down his face.

I didn't stop to say goodbye, to say anything, I just walked past.  With one last glance back, I saw Andy put his hand up to stop the rest of the guys following me.  Finally, he's done something right.

I went out the door and walked away.  I didn't know where I was going, but pulling out my phone, I knew who it would be with.  I searched through my contacts and pressed dial.

Holding the phone up to my ear, it rang three times before it was answerd.

"Hey," I said, "Olli, I need your help."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know this is short but REALLY have no clue where this is going so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  If you like it please comment and vote and I promise I'll love you forever <3