Nothing Says 'Love' Like Food

Torrie's P.O.V.

I sat on my bunk, trying to fight off the tears.  I pulled clothes out of my suitcase and began to get changed.  As i pulled on my black t-shirt, with a sparkly silver star on the front, I heard footsteps on the stairs.

Jake came over to me and joined me on my bunk.  He put his arm around me and I snuggled into him.

"Torrie," he began, but I cut him off.

"They all know, don't they?"

"About the photographer.  About Ashley."

I could no longer fight the tears.

"Don't cry over him," Jake said, lifting my head to look at him, "Because he would hate to see you crying.  He hates to see you scared."

"He knows everything," I cried, "Everything."  The last word came out as a whisper through my tears.

"Wait here," Jake said, slipping off his bunk and going over to his own.  He got something from underneath his bunk.  It was a guitar.  And ordinary acoustic one, with the BVB logo on it.

He came back over to my bunk, sat down and began to play.  He sang too, but after the first few words I joined in and he faded out.

My voice was strong and clear as I sang 'Saviour' for the whole world to hear.  Lost in the music, I didn;t notice the other guys on the stairs. listening.

"You're really good," Andy said, after I had finished.

I grinned slightly glancing up, but quickly lower my gaze to the floor as I caught Ashley's eye.

"I'm OK," I mumbled.

Andy just smiled at my modesty, "Hey, why don;t I make breakfast."

The guys cheered at this and raced downstairs.  Jake put his guitar away and followed, as I realised that Ashley was still there.  He walked towards me, slowly and methodically.

I tried to ignore him and climbed on my bed, hoping that him staying here, and not going with the others for pancakes, had nothing to do with me.

"Torrie," he said.

Oh fuck, WHY?!

He jumped up on my bunk with me.

"I-" he began.

"There's nothing to say," I interrupted, "I made a fool of myself.  Nothing more."

I kept my back to him, trying to stop the tears.  his hand was upon my shoulder, soft and gentle.  Dispite myself, i lifted my hand and locked fingers, but still not daring to look around.

"Torrie, there's everything to say," he whispered, "And I think one of the fist things is I-".

CC's P.O.V.

Andy turned the oven on and hunted around the bags of shopping on the counter.

I sat on the sofa, taking out my phone.

"What are we going to do about those pictures of you and Torrie?"  Jinxx asked as he sat next to me.

"Tweeting now," I answered, taping on my phone, "Wow, you should see some of the messages I got on here."

I flicked through the hundreds of comments.  Some were kind: 'Awww, well done CC, she looks cute,' while other weren't: 'Slut, CC your too sweet to be fooled with,' and some were just: 'wow, CC I thought you were only in love with food!'

"What if Torrie and Ashley got together now?" Jake asked, sitting the other side of me and reading the tweets.

We all looked at the ceiling and then to Andy, who had paused in his cooking.  He gripped the pan so tightly his knuckles turned white, but taking a deep breath he relaxed his grip.