In The Best Place Ever!~

It was just a normal day. I was sitting in my best friend's room watching Naruto.

"Jon pass me a coke." My friend Kat said.

I handed her a coke and turned back to the computer.

"I wish we were in the Naruto world. I want to meet Ita-kun." She sighed and stared up at her giant poster of Itachi.

"Me too. I want to meet Kakashi. But we both know that'll never happen."

"I know." She pouted. "Crap! It's 2am. My mom'll be in here any minute now to see if we're sleeping."

We dove onto the bed just as her mom came in.

"Oh, the girls left Naruto playing." Yuhp, her mom was one of the awesome moms. "I'll just pause it for when they wake up." She paused it and left.

I propped up onto my side. "Want to finish the episode?"

She was silent.

"Are you asleep?" I poked her and was met with silence. Oh well. I turned over and went to sleep.

*~*~*~*

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up to see a....field? What the... I looked down to see that my arm was the palest it has ever been. It was as pale as Orochimaru's. If my arm color was different, I wonder if I looked any different. I went to pull my mirror out of my pocket but realized i had completely different clothes on. I was wearing black jeans and a neon green tshirt and had bright blue converse on. I saw a puddle of water next to me. You can see your reflection in water, right? I looked over and my eyes widened in surprise.

I was super pale and had neon green and blue hair. I had a green headband on with blue cat ears attached to it. Both colors matched my hair. My eyes were an extremely bright blue. Even brighter than Naruto's. I looked COMPLETELY different than I normally did. Instead of now being waist length and in pigtails, my hair was black and purple and shoulder length. My eyes were hazel and I wasn't as pale. Talk about a change. I jumped when I heard a groan beside me.

"Where the hell am I?" A girl asked and looked at me.

"Who the hell are you? Who am I? Who are you?!" We yelled in usion at each other.

"Jon?" She asked.

"Holy fudgenugget waffletarts. Kat?"

"Yeah it's you. And yeah. Where are we?"

Wow, she looked way different. In contrast to her hazel eyes and long, dark brown hair, she had blood red eyes and black, chopped, spiked hair with turquoise highlights. She had headphones that looked exactly like Hatsune Miku's. She had blue jeans and a black shirt with green converse on.

"I have no idea." I turned around and saw..."Oh. My. God. Is that...?!"

"Holy crap it's Kakashi!"

I started freaking out. "I-if that's Kakashi, then we're in....the...Naruto world."

I left a stunned Kat behind and ran up to my favorite character.

"Kakshi!"

"Uh, who are you?" He turned around and asked.

"I'm Matsu Naka, and this is..." Kat walked up and I waited for her to give her name.

"Ka- wait! Sachi Takashi! Yeah." She smiled. "If you're using a fake name, then so am I." She whispered to me. "Heh. Matsu loves you, Kakashi."

"I...I...SHUT UP!" I sweatdropped as Kakashi chuckled. "Can you take us to the Hokage so we can be enrolled into the academy?"

"Aren't you a little too old? You look 18, but your friend looks 14 though so she can be enrolled."

I was shocked. In our world, I was 14 and Kat was a year older. "Uh, hold on." I pulled Kat to the side.

"What the hell?! I'm older than you!"

"This could be a good thing." I said.

"How?"

"You could go to the academy and become a ninja, and I could become Kakashi's assistant and make sure you get on Cell 7!"

"Okay!"

We both walked back up to Kakashi. "Uh, yeah. Sachi's 14 and I'm 18."

"Well I heard the end of your conversation." He smiled...i think. "I would love to have an assistant to help with the idiots I wind up getting."

"Aw, they might not be complete idiots." I smiled.

"Hm, maybe. Well lets get you two to the Hokage."

"Okay!" I grabbed his hand which shocked him and followed him into town.

He blushed. "Your cat ears are cute, Matsu.

i blushed. "Awww!" Kat screamed. "Do you like her?!"

I let go of his hand. "SACHI!!" i chased her all the way to the Hokage's office.