Practice

*Jon/Matsu's P.O.V*

I watched as Kat ran into the main building to change.

"Hn. Why are we here?" Sasuke asked.

"Kat has flag practice."

"What's that?" Asked Naruto.

"You'll see."

I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned to see Kakashi. He motioned for me to come closer. I was fixing to object but saw my ex pass then stop and start to walk towards us. I growled and got closer to Kakashi.

"You okay?" He asked as he pulled me closer and hugged me from behind.

"See that guy coming this way?" He nodded. "My ex."

He tensed slightly and hugged me tighter.

My ex walked up. "Hey."

"What do you want?"

"Just to talk." He smirked.

I felt like punching him. "I told you I never wanted to talk to you again."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Fine. Sooner or later we WILL talk. Goodbye for now, Jon and cosplayers." He walked off.

"Who was that?" TenTen asked.

"An annoying, egotistic, jerk. Sort of like Sasuke but worse." Sasuke just glared then his eyes widened as he saw kat walk over to her group.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

There was only one word that came to mind when I saw her. Wow.

I don't care if she is betrothed to Itachi, I was falling in love. She would be mine not his. He took away everything. My family, my happiness, everything! He would not take her as well.

I watched as she twirled the flag perfectly in time with the others. She looked amazing. She was wearing a black tshirt with perfectly fitting black shorts. I looked over to the others.

Naruto was watching while laying on his stomach while Hinata laid next to him.

Neji and TenTen were talking and occasionally watching the group practicing.

Jon was laying against Kakashi as he held her tight. As if he never wanted to let go. They looked happy. That's what I wanted with her. That happiness.

*Jon/Matsu's P.O.V*

It was stupid. Sasuke obviously wanted kat but all she wanted was Itachi. I looked at my phone after it buzzed. Aaron said he would be there at 5:30. Perfect. I could have a long talk with her.

"It's sad, isn't?" Kakashi asked.

I looked up. "What?"

"Those two. It's like Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura. One chasing after another who is chasing after someone else."

I looked over at Sasuke and nodded. "I'm going to talk to her. Practice should be ending soon."

Sure enough, it ended right then. I followed Kat as she went to grab her bag. "Kat."

"Hm?"

"You know how hinata chases after Naruto but he's too obsessed with Sakura to notice?"

She nodded. "What's your point?"

"Sasuke wants to be with you, but you're too obsessed with Itachi to actually give him a chance. I think that the almighty emo duckbutt has actually fallen in love."

She bit her lip and was silent for a moment. "I...I may like him also."

My eyes widened and I smiled. "Go out with him then!"

"I might. IF he asks me out."

I ran out of the bathroom and outside.

"Sasugaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!~"

He looked at me annoyed. "What?"

"Ask Kat out! NOW!"

"What?"

"Shut up and just do it!"

He just stared at me weirdly until Kat walked up to us.

"Where's Aaron?"

"Won't be here for twenty more minutes."

"Oh."

"Uh....Kat?" Sasuke nervously asked her.

"What?"

"Can I talk to you? In private?"

She nodded, the ln glanced at me. I smiled and she sighed.

Then they walked off.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

I walked with Kat to a little farther away from the group. I stood there with my hands in my pockets. She just stared at me and I stared back.

"So why did you need to talk to me?"

"I...uh..."

"Just say it."

"Ilikeyouwillyougooutwithme."

"What?"

I sighed. "I like you. Will you go out with me?"

She just stood there in silence.

"Will you answer me?"

She nodded slightly. "Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

I frowned.

"I'm kidding. I like you, too."

I smiled slightly and bent down a bit and kissed her.

*Kat's P.O.V*

My eyes widened when he first kissed me but soon I relaxed and kissed back. We stopped when we heard a car horn.

"Kat! Aaron's here!"

We both pulled away and I ran off towards the group blushing.

We got in the car and Aaron told me to text my mom to see if we could come over for a little while. I texted my mom asking if we could go over to Aaron's and that we would be home by nine. She texted back saying sure and that we could spend the night if Aaron brought us to school.

"She said yes but only if we can spend the night and you drive us to school."

"You don't even have to ask." He smiled.

Then he saw Sasuke blushing slightly. "Why's the almighty Uchiha blushing?"

"Him and Kat kissed."

"Oh really?"

"Yuhp!"

He looked at me. "Didn't we tell you this would happen?"

"Oh shut up." I stuck my tongue out.

I gasped as someone grabbed my tongue.

I tried to say 'what the duck's but it came out as 'ddktduseuvj rhdhj ddeibhgg'. I looked at the person to see it was the duckbutt. I leaned forward and bit his hand. He instantly let go.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for grabbing my tongue."

He just held his hand.

We pulled up at Aaron's house and jumped out the car.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jon suggested.

We all nodded and Jon pulled me, Aaron, tenten, and Hinata into the guest room. "Let's scare the guys!"

"How?" TenTen asked.

"We put a terrifying movie on and have Aaron sneak up behind them and scare the fuck out of them."

We all nodded and went into the living room. This should be fun.