Moo. pt 2

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

When the transformation was completed, the being in front of us had a wicked smile on its face.

"Blood..."

"Yes, blood sounds great."

"What?!" Naruto yelled.

It started laughing. "We're kidding. so how do we look?~"

"T-Terrifying." Sakura whispered.

She was right. They were both in one body that had pale skin and multi-layered shoulder length hair that was one half black and the other white. The side of the face with black hair had the Sharingan while the white half had the Yamashin. Both had fangs that slightly poked out. Sachi's side had a wolf ear and Matsu's had a cat ear along with a tail that was halfed as a cat and wolf. They were a white shirt with the yin and yang symbol on it and black shorts along with fishnet leggings and two armwarmers, one black, one white and knee length black leather boots. Their auras were surrounded by a dull green light as were the tattoos on their hands.

"Perfect." Matsu purred.

"Too much black and white. It feels like we're stuck in some old nineteen twenties movie." Sachi blanched.

"I know, but lets fight. I'm bored." She said twirling around a knife I'd never seen except in butcher shops.

"What kind of knife is that?!" The dobe yelled.

"Its obviously a butcher's knife." Matsu answered boredly before the green light surrounded it and made it the size of Zabuza's sword.

Sachi then pulled out a knife from nowhere causing Matsu to sweatdrop. "Sachi, pay more attention to what knives you pull out."

"Huh?" She looked at it. "Dammit! I want to summon one of those steak knives!"

Matsu handed her one that was giant. "Here!"

"Thanks~"

"Why are you using such useless weapons?" Zabuza taunted causing Matsu to chuckle.

"Because, they're different. Also, I've used a tiny butcher knife before and caused a lot of damage."

Sachi cringed. "So much blood then..."

"Well, he wouldn't move out the way." We just stood at them in shock.

"Enough talking. It was a pleasure knowing you, but its time for you to die." zabuza ran up and attacked them.

They simply grabbed his sword and Matsu started spinning it with hand hand until all you could see was a blur. "Here, have it back." She through it at him and it stabbed through his shoulder. Then they appeared behind him. No one had even seen them move.

"Oh, hello, Zabu-cow." Sachi said and they smirked.

He turned around shocked. "H-how did you-"

"Magic."

He rolled his eyes and stabbed them through the chest. A log fell in their place. In a blink of an eye, they appeared behind him.

"Not so fast, we want to play." Sachi said.

"That's what she said."

"No, that's what you said."

"That's what you said to Sasuke in the middle of the night." Causing both sachi and I to blush.

"That's what you say to Kakashi in public." Now it was their turn to blush.

"That's what you say to Deidara when you two play dressup."