We're... Back?

*Kat/Sachi's P.O.V*

I sat up and looked around? Where am I and what happened last night?

I saw a group of people on the floor. Oh yeah, after Jon blacked out, the rest of us did too.

I looked around the room again. Something was way too familiar. Holy fuck! We're back in our world! I ran into the bathroom. I look like my human self again. Wait, what's the date and time? And who are the group of people on my damn floor? I ran over to my computer quietly making sure to not wake anyone in the house up.

3:48AM April 24th, 2012

Wait, that's the night we woke up in the naruto world. Was it possible that only an hour had passed since we've been gone? Its been like a month in the Naruto world. Oh, the bodies!

I ran over to them and dragged each of them off of each other. There were seven in total.

One was defiently Jon. I reached down and pulled one of the many hair pieces she carried on her wrist. I put my hair up and looked over the other six. Oh my God... it was humanized Hinata, TenTen, Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi. Kakashi was 14 again!!!!! Awe he looks so cute. I laughed silently. Jon started to wake up.

"Hey!" I stood directly over her and placed a hand over her mouth which muffled her scream. "Baka, its me. Kat. We're back in our world. We have company though." I pointed to the six.

She got up and ran into the bathroom then ran back in. She looked over to the six and ran over to Kakashi. "He's so cute!"

I facepalmed. "Seriously? We have six Naruto characters in my room and you're saying how cute Kakashi is?"

"But he is!"

"Dude, we have school in the morning. You still have to stay here for another week while your parents are visiting your mom's brother in Alabama. What are we going to do about them?"

She smiled and felt around her neck until she grabbed a chain. She pulled it out of her shirt and a key was attached to it. "Simple. Kami's at my grandpa's and I have an empty house."

"Perfect! But how are they going to get there?"

"Aaron."

"Aaron?"

"Yuhp! He loves Naruto and could drive us there or they could stay with him."

I nodded. "Text him at school tomorrow. Lets figure out how we're going to get these up and out of view for when my mom wakes us up."

"What about the basement?" (A/N; Let's just pretend there's a basement! :3)

"Perfect! No one's been down there in years."

"Why?"

"Momma thinks it's haunted."

She nodded and started poking Kakashi. He started to wake up but she put a hand over his mouth. "Be quiet while I wake the others."

"Who are you and where are Sachi and Matsu?!" He whisper-yelled.

I looked at him. "We'll explain once everyone's awake. Don't worry, we're not a threat. I promise." He relaxed slightly.

Jon woke up the others and told them the same them what she had told Kakashi.

"Alright, follow me and be quiet!" I said

They all nodded and followed.

When we got in the basement I closed the door.

"Alright, who are you two, where are we, and where are Matsu and Sachi?" Kakashi asked.

Jon waved and smiled. "I'm Matsu."

I did the same. "Sachi."

"No way! Sachi has red eyes and black and blue hair. Matsu has long blue and green hair with blue eyes like mine! She's older than you are, too!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You be quiet. Only Kakashi will be able to understand what we're fixing to say so stay out of it!" Jon growled.

"Geez, you could be a bit nicer." I facepalmed while everyone just looked plain scared. Even Kakashi.

"I'm sorry, Naruto." She hugged him. "I'm just frustrated because we're back. I honestly enjoyed your world more."

"So, will you explain what happened?" Kakashi asked.

"Remember when we went to the Hokage and said we're from a different dimension?" He nodded. "This is that dimension. I think we came here when we blacked out." I explained.

"It must have been the fish." Jon mumbled and we all nodded. That could be the only thing.

"So why are we in here?" Neji asked.

"You have to stay here and don't come out no matter what! Unless we come to get you!"

They nodded.

"I'll see you in the morning, Kakashi-kun. By the way, you look so cute as a kid."

We then left a very confused Kakashi behind. Time for bed.

*Sasuke's P.O.V (yay the emo duckbutt >_>)*

I just stared at Kakashi-sensei. He looked to be fourteen.

"Kakashi-Sensei!!!! You look as old as we do!" Naruto slightly yelled.

Kakashi's visible eye widened. "What?"

Hinata handed him a small mirror that she found on the ground. He grabbed it and stared wide-eyed at his reflection. He picked up his headband and gasped. "M-my sharingan...it's gone... obito.." he sighed sadly. "Alright, go to sleep. The girls will wake us in the morning."

We all layed down. Obito? Could it be Obito Uchiha? My...my cousin? (A/N: is it his cousin or what ._. He cant be his grandpa.. since he died before having kids... -shrugs- oh well)