School Time.

*Kat's P.O.V*

We arrived at school fifteen minutes before it started. Jon and I put our I.D's on and leaded the group to the office.

"Can I help you?" Ms. Bonnie asked.

Jon walked up. "Yes, my uncle's six new foster children are starting today but he couldn't be here because of an important business meeting. Mrs.Celeste told us to bring them in and go to her office."

She nodded. "Whatever. Just go on in."

We walked into her office.

"What do you need?"

"My uncle called yesterday about his six foster children."

"Oh yeah. Give me your names and ill give you your schedules. You two will escort them all day."

Just then the bell rang.

"Don't worry about that. I'll get you passes. Now, your names."

Sasuke stepped up. "I'm Sebastian Vernon."

"I'm Luke Vernon." Naruto said.

"I-i'm Lily Vernon." Hinata said.

"I'm Nick Vernon." Neji said.

"I'm...Jaden Vernon." Kakashi said.

"I'm Liz Vernon." TenTen said.

"Ah. Jaden. You're the one who needs the note for the mask." She started writing as she printed out the schedules. She handed him, Jon, and I a note. Then she handed them each a schedule. "I made it to where you each have a class with either Katherine or Jonn-"

"Ms.Celeste, please call me Jon."

"Fine. You may go now."

We all walked up and I looked at Sasuke's schedule.

"You have every class with me."p

Jon took Kakashi's and after reading it she hugged him. "We have all classes together!~" Kakashi smiled and hugged her back.

Sasuke nudged me. "Why can't you be as enthusiastic as her?"

"I don't know."

"Hn."

Jon grabbed Naruto and Hinata's schedule and I grabbed Neji and Ten's.

"Naruto and Hinata have fourth with me." I said.

"They have first with me." Kat said.

"What about second and third?" Neji asked.

"We have that together." Kat said.

"Oh."

"Well, lets go!" I grabbed Neji, Kakashi, and TenTen and dragged them to Ms.Koster's class.

-FF-

We walked out of the most boring class ever and walked towards Ms.Deville's room.

I sat down and motioned for Kakashi to sit next to me. Kat walked in and did the same to Sasuke. The rest sat around us.

"How was first hour?" I asked.

"Naruto ran 29 laps around the gym because I offered him ramen." She said.

"Wow. Well I honk that was the most boring first hour that I have ever had. Dear God shes so boring!"

"I had her last year."

"I know. So what are we doing in here?"

"Watching The Cat in The Hat." Kat sighed.

"...Seriously?"