Getting Ready

*Hinata's P.O.V*

I had just woken up and tried to get up, but I was being restrained by something. I looked down to see an arm around my waist. I turned around to see Naruto sleeping.

"N-Naruto-kun..." Then I fainted.

~*~*~*~

"Naruto! Hinata-chan! NARUTO GET YOUR ASS UP. YOU TOO HINATA!" I felt someone shaking me. I looked up to see Jon.

"I-'m sorry.. I must have fainted again."

She nodded. "Figures. You saw Naruto in bed with you, huh?"

"Y-yes."

"Well get up." She lifted up Naruto's arm and handed me a uniform. "Time to go to school. Hey, want to see something funny?"

"Sure."

"Don't get mad at me. Trust me, I don't like him." I nodded and she crawled under his arm.

Riight then Kat and Kakashi walked in.

"What is she doing?!" Kakashi asked.

"W-waking Naruto-kun up."

Just then Naruto hugged her tight and mumbled "Hinata-chan."

Just then she smirked. "Oh, Naruto!~" she got right by his ear. "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!"

He jumped up and fell off the bed.

Jon got up and wiped her hands on my shirt. "Here's your Naru-germs back."

"What the hell was that for?!" Naruto yelled.

"I thought I told you not to yell!"

"You don't have you Yamishan anymore so I'm not scared of you! Believe it!"

"Believe this!" She jumped and punched him repeatedly. "Baka."

"Ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Just please stop hitting me!"

"I will when you stop yelling!"

"Fine." He said lowly.

Jon got up and handed him and Kakashi a uniform. "Get dressed!~" she smiled and walked out dragging Kat behind her.

"Is she bipolar?" Naruto asked Kakashi.

Kakashi just shrugged. "I like it."

*Jon's P.O.V*

I dragged Kat out of the room. When we got out I handed her a uniform. "Go get your lover up and I'll get the others. She walked off to Sasuke's room.

I walked into Neji and TenTen's room.

...To find them already awake.

MAKING OUT!

Neji was fixing to pull off Ten's shirt and I covered my eyes and threw the uniforms at them. "MY EYESSSSSS!!!" I ran out of the room just to run head first into Naruto.

"Ow! Why'd- oh. Sorry for yelling. Why were you running out of that room?"

"Neji...TenTen....Shirtless...Making out..."

"I could've went without knowing that!"

"You asked."

"Oh."

"Well lets go wait on them."

We walked into the living room to find Kat chasing duckbutt.

"Come on, emo! Put it on!"

"I'm not wearing that ugly uniform!"

"You HAVE to, Sassy Sasuke!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"Sassy. Sasuke."

"I'm not sassy!!!!"

"You kind of are. Now put a damn shirt on before I throw up." I said.

They paused and looked at me.

"Fine!" He grabbed the uniform and stormed out the room.

I shook my head. "Such a diva. Now we know who the girl is in that relationship."

Just then everyone walked in at once circling me and Kat.

Kat started jumping up and down excitedly. "Let's play circle you, circle you!"

"Kat, we have school in an hour. And Aaron lives forty minutes away from the school. We have to go NOW. We can play later."

She pouted. "Fine!"

I turned to everyone. "You all ready? Wait, where's Sasuke?"

He walked into the room holding Kat's Uchiha jacket. "Kat!~" he asked as nicely as... well as nicely as Sasuke could.

"Holy fudge. Is the great Uchiha acting nice?!" She gasped.

"Can I wear this? I have nothing but my original shirt that has the Uchiha symbol on it."

"No, but you can wear this." She grabbed the jacket and pulled a necklace out of the pocket. It was a silver chained choker with the Uchiha symbol hanging from it.

"Thank you." He hugged her.

"So sweet, but we REALLY have to go." I said.

I looked over everyone. They each had a part of their identity showing. TenTen had her hair in buns and had her fingerless gloves on. Neji and Hinata had their eyes that were clear. Kakashi had his mask. Sasuke had the necklace. Naruto had nothing since the tailed beast disappeared.

"Hm. Wait! I'll be right back!" I ran into the room I had slept in. I looked in the drawer and pulled out a black sharpie. I ran back in the room.

"Naruto! Come here."

He walked over to me. "Be still." I drew his whisker markings on his face. "There! Oh, Kakashi. Our principal is a bitch, so she's going to make you remove the mask. Aaron, call the principal right now and tell her that he cannot remove his mask since when he was ten he got in a terrible car accident that left his face terribly scarred and he doesn't want to be made fun of."

Aaron nodded and called them. A few minutes later he hung up. "They said they will give him a note explaining his condition and he should show it to anyone who tells him to remove it. Now lets go."

We all nodded and got into the car.