The Meeting

Alright, bear with me on this one. It begins in Sakura's P.O.V just to explain what's going on. I usually pick a random character for that and I don't remember if I used Pinky yet or not. Meh. Oh well. Ill be happy when I can start uploading the ending of this book and what I have written of the second :3 they're my favorite parts. Alright, read the chapter which is a merging of a short chap and a longer one x3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*Sakura's P.O.V*

Niami and Kaito summoned a giant fire red tiger with seafoam green eyes and a medium sized golden wolf with blue eyes.

"Tsuda, Rin, we need your help." Niami said urgently.

"With what?" The tiger asked, and we found out he was a male.

"You are both highly skilled in healing, right?" Kaito asked.

"Correct." The young-sounding female wolf said.

"Good. Our masters have been injured badly. They don't have a lot of time left. You must heal them." Niami said.

"Lady Matsu/Sachi?!" They yelled.

"Yes." Kaito and Niami answered.

The placed a paw on the girls' stomachs and it began to glow a light green.

(A/N: I think its green... it may be blue. Or pink. Bleh. Been reading a lot of fanfics lately and they're messing with my actual knowledge DX)

After about thirty minutes, the girls started to wake up and Rin and Tsuda disappeared.

*Sachi's P.O.V*

I slowly started to wake up. When I was up fully, I tried to sit up, but before I could even register what was happening, I was being hugged.

"Whoa, who's hugging me?!"

"I'm glad you're okay." He whispered.

I hugged him back and smiled. "You cant get rid of me that easily, Duckbutt."

"Naruto! Get off of me!"

I let go of Sasuke and looked to see Naruto hugging Matsu. Sakura punched him hard. "Naruto! You're going to hurt her!"

"Sorry, Matsu-chan!" He yelled and let go of her.

Matsu stood up at the same time as I did. She transformed into her cat for and sat at Sakura's feet.

"Carry me?" Sakura sighed and picked her up. Matsu tried to get comfortable but jumped into Naruto's arms. "Nevermind, Naru's more comfy!"

I transformed into my wolf form and Sasuke picked me up. "Niami, Kaito, can you two carry Kakashi?"

They nodded and picked him up and began walking to Tazuna's house. After a while, we made it. I was feeling great and completely healed. Matsu seemed the same way. Tsunami helped Kakashi as we put him in a room and only Matsu stayed in there. Once he was awake, we all walked in.

"Hm, I think I overdid it with the Sharingan."

"Naw, really?" Matsu said rolling her eyes.

Sakura knelt down by his bed earning a look from Matsu. I chuckled quietly. She's afraid of KakaSaku. "Look Kakashi-sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and all, but if it put that much strain on you, then maybe its not worth using it."

"If I see one bit of KakaSaku....I swear..." she mumbled and I was the only one that seemed to hear it. I chuckled.

"That's only because he's not a Uchiha and can't control it." I said boredly.