Teams

Kat and I walked into the class. Today, teams would be announced. We saw Naruto staring at Sakura with love. Gag. She ran past him and her, Ino, and a bunch of stupid fangirls started arguing about who would sit next to Sasugay.

Kat walked up to them and cleared her throat. "Uh, desperate whores, this is my seat." She glared at them.

They all reluctantly went to their own seats.

I sat on top of Kat's desk. "You know what's about to happen, right?"

"Oh yeah!" She took out her phone. "Hey, Shikamaru!"

He turned around, but bumped into Naruto, who was sitting on Sasuke's desk having a glaring contest. The bumped caused Naruto and Sasuke to kiss, while me and Kat fell over laughing. They gagged and the fangirls went to attack Naruto.

"Woah." I stood up and they froze. "If anyone touches Naruto, I will rip your hair out."

They all got scared and sat down.

"Stupid fangirls." Kat muttered.

"Oh, Naruto!"

"Yes, Matsu-chan?"

"Congrats on getting your headband!"

"Thank you!" He smiled.

Iruka stepped in. "Starting today, you are all official ninjas, but you are all still new Genins. It's going to get harder from here."

I walked up and jumped on his back. "Iruka!! Can I say the rest?!"

He chuckled. "Sure."

"All will be in groups of three, except one will have 4. Blah blah blah. Your sensei will be a jounin. Blah. I will be assisting whoever has Kakashi and I already know who they are. Boring! Ah, okay! Here are the teams. Team seven! Naruto!"

Naruto cheered.

"Sakura." I groaned and Naruto cheered while Sakura muttered, "I'm doomed...."

"Duckbutt."

Sakura cheered while Naruto muttered, "I'm doomed..."

Kat stood up. "And the best of all..... Me!"

I facepalmed. "No..."

"I'm not on the team?!" She pouted.

"Yeah, but you're not the awesomest on the team. The sensei is!"

"You know who our sensei is?!" Sakura screeched.

"You only say that because you like him. And duh, we both do." Kat said.

"Anyways! Group 8! Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. Group 10! Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji! That's it!"

"Good work." Iruka said.

"Iruka!!"

"What?"

"Carry me home?"

"Nah." He poofed away, causing me to fall on my butt.

"Ow, alright. Go eat then you'll meet your new senseis."

Everyone went to lunch. "K- uh, Sachi!"

"What?"

"Food!"

"Hell yeah!"

We raced each other to Kakashi's apartment, ate, changed, then raced each other back to the academy.

*Naruto's P.O.V*

"They're late!" I looked out the door for Sachi and our sensei.

"Naruto, sit down!" Sakura yelled.

"But why is our teammate and sensei late? Everyone else already went somewhere with their new senseis!"

"Who cares." Sakura said.

Oh, I know! I'll set a trap! That'll teach them to be late! I put an eraser in the top of the door. Just then Sachi and Matsu walked in. Wow..Sachi looked prettier than Sakura! She was wearing a purple tank top, black shorts with fishnet stockings, and her headband was around her neck. Matsu looked pretty too, wearing a black tank top, green shorts that matched her hair, and her headband angled on her waist.

Sachi looked mad though. Oh yeah, the trap. She yelled at Matsu, "After watching that episode 7 times, I STILL forgot about the damn trap." She turned to me. "Naruto..." I got scared. "Good prank!" She smiled.

Wow, she has mood swings.

*Matsu/Jon's P.O.V*

Kakashi waked in and I jumped onto his back. "Hm, how should I put this... My first Impression of you guys are... you are all idiots."

I potued. "Even me, Kakashi-kun?"

He blushed."No, not you. Just them."

"Hey!"

"Especially you, Sachi."

She growled. "Just wait until we get home."

Kakashi looked scared.

"Wait, home?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, we all live together." I said.

"Oh."

"Duh!" Kat said. "TO THE ROOF!!!"

*~*~*~*

Hope you like it so far c:

Vote, fan, comment, eat a cupcake! :3

~Jonnie~