Idiot Ninja

*Sakura's P.O.V* (It must be done! ..unfortuantly..)

I saw Sachi deep in thought.

Ugh, why does Sasuke-kun want to be with her?! I'm much better!

Then a thought struck me.

I turned to Tazuna. "Uh, Mr.Tazuna?"

"What?"

"You're from the Land of Waves, right?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

I turned to Kakashi-sensei. "Aren't there ninja in the land of waves, Kakashi-sensei?"

"No, there aren't any ninja there. But in other countries, there are Hidden Villages full of ninja, each with their own cultures and customs. In total there are five Kages. The Hidden Leaf Villiage, ours with the Hokage, the Hidden Mist Village with the Mizukage, the Hidden Cloud Villiage with the Rikage, the Hidden Sand Village with the Kazekage, and the Hidden Stone Village with the Tsuchikage. They rule over thousands of ninja."

"Its the Kage Rangers!" Sachi and Matsu said at the same time.

"Hokage-sama is so cool!" I said.

"You all just doubted the Hokage, didn't you?" Kakashi-sensei asked.

"Psh, no. Why would we doubt a Kage Ranger?" Sachi said.

Kakashi-sensei sweatdropped and mumured, "Idiots."

Matsu looked hurt. "So...mean!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean you!"

She ignored him and poked Naruto repeatedly. Soon he started poking back. That resulted in a full blown poke war.

Kakashi-sensei sighed and patted my head. "Don't worry. There wont be any ninja combat on this C-rank mission."

"Then we wont come in contact with foreign ninja?"

"Of course not!"

I sighed in relief. Sachi just scoffed and glanced at Tazuna.

What did she know?

*Matsu's P.O.V*

Just as our poke war was becoming intense, Niami bit Naruto.

"Ow!"

"Niami, what the hell?!"

"I-i'm sorry... its just that.... look!"

I glanced at where she was pointing and sighed. Time for dumbass ninja.

I walked up to Kakashi. "Hey, still guna ignore you but look at the puddle."

He nodded. "Keep quiet."

"I know, I know. Let them learn on their own. Should I just stand back?"

"Do whatever you want. Just be safe."

I nodded and walked up to Sachi. "Yo, dumb puddle ninja coming up."

She rolled her eyes. "They have to be dumbest ninjas ever."

Just then Naruto started poking himself declaring he would win. I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed at him.

She sighed. "I stand corrected."

Just then Kakashi was bound by chains.

"One down." They yanked on the chains and Kakashi 'exploded'.

'Niami, get ready to fight.'

'Okay!'

Sakura screamed, Naruto freaked out, Sasuke gasped, Sachi rolled her eyes and her and Kaito got in a fighting stance. Even though I knew he used a substitution jutsu, it still freaked me out a bit. But nonetheless, Niami and I got ready to fight.