Aaron!

*Jon/Matsu's P.O.V*

Kat's mom walked in just as I was getting up.

"Oh, you're awake. How'd you sleep?"

I smiled. "Great. Thanks again for letting me stay here for the week."

"Its no problem! Please wake Kat up." I nodded and she walked out.

I got up and jumped on the bed.

"What the fuck?!"

"We have to go get the others. I have a plan though." I grabbed my phone and started texting.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you about it at school. Lets go talk to the others before we go." She nodded and we changed into our boring uniforms. We were wearing the same thing, a purple shirt with the school logo on it with khaki pants. I hate our uniforms. Kat pulled on her black jacket with the uchiha clan symbol on it. I had my black plain jacket on unzipped with my shirt untucked.

"I don't care what the teachers say. I'm not tucking my damn shirt in today." I said as I searched for my school ID and clipped it to the string of my jacket.

"You know they're just going to make you and if you don't they'll send you to ISS for disobeying."

"Two words. Fuck. Them." I said as I put my hair up and followed kat to the basement.

We got to the basement and opened the door.

We heard Hinata gasp and I smiled. "Relax. Its us."

Naruto looked at us weirdly. "What are you wearing?"

I growled and turned away.

"School uniform. Everyone who goes has to wear this. Jon hates it."

"Who's Jon?" TenTen asked.

"Oh yeah, our real names. I'm Katherine but Kat for short and she's jonn-"

"You finish that name and I'll finish you." I growled.

She smirked. "She hates her name."

"Anyways! We have to go. We'll be back later!"

We left before they could say anything and got in the car. When we got to school, the bell had just rang. We went to our first period classes which were right next to each other. Kat had science and I had computer class. I sat in my seat between Cody and Keonte.

"Hey."

"Whoa. You look horrible, boo!" Keonte exclaimed.

I just nodded and pulled a shikamaru.

Keonte poked me waking me up.

"What?!"

"You're checking out."

"Thanks. Bye Keonte, Cody, substitute teacher lady!"

Thank God I had gotten my mom to put one of my best friends as a person that could check us out. My mom had talked Kat's mom into doing the same. We walked out of our classes at the same time.

She looked at me confused and I smirked. She sighed. "What did you do?"

"Don't worry its legal."

She nodded and we walked to the office.

"Jonnie! Kat!" Aaron hugged us. "Its been a long time!"

"Yeah, jerk. 3 days!" I glared playfully.

"Lets go and explain why I'm picking you up."

When we got to his car I ran to the passenger's seat. "You have the back, kat!"

She sighed and climbed in.

"Sooo...."

"Oh! Yeah. Well we woke up in the Naruto world, stayed there for two months, ate some fish, came back here, and found out it was only an hour in this time."

He looked at me confused.

"Look go to Kat's house and ill show you that we went into the naruto world. But be quiet. Also, when we're done there, go to your house!"

He nodded and when we got there I went to go grab the other six.

~10 minutes later~

I walked back to the car with all six following me.

Aaron's eyes widened. "I-is that..."

"Yes. And no, they're not cosplayers. They're real."

He just nodded still clearly shocked and went to get in the car.

"Wait, what's this thing?" Naruto asked pointing to the car.

"Its a car. It helps you get to far away places in a short time without having to walk."

They all nodded and got in.

~30 minutes later~

We arrived at Aaron's house. "So, I have no idea how long we'll be here. So until then, I need you to pretend to adopt these six and put them in our school. Can you?" I asked him.

"Sure. So, why does Kakashi look young? And what happened to his Sharingan?"

"What?" I ran over to Kakashi who was looking down sadly. "What happened?"

"It's gone...it's gone...."

I hugged him. "It'll come back as soon as you get back to your world. Its because in this world, chakra, kekkai genkais, and ninja don't exist. It'll come back. I promise."

He hugged me tightly. "Thank you.."

Aaron just stared at us and turned to Kat. "Are they...?"

She nodded.

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"No one."

"Looks like the Uchiha won't stop staring at you lovingly."

"Yeah, he likes me. I like itachi. Not duckbutt!"

Aaron laughed. I leaned against Kakashi still hugging him.

"Honey, you and duckbutt'll end up together soon." I smirked.

"No we wont."

I just nodded and pulled Aaron's phone out of his pocket. "Call them!"

He laughed and dialed the school's number. "Yes, I'm the new foster parent of six children and would like to enrolled them in your school." There was a long pause. "I'm afraid I cant. I have a very important business meeting all day tomorrow. What if I send them with my sister's child and her cousin whom attend the school and my children bring the files home?" Another pause. He smiled. "Thank you. They'll arrive tomorrow! Alright, goodbye."

"They're in?!" I jumped up and down.

He nodded. "Bring me whatever files you get tomorrow."

"Aaron!~" I said nicely.

"What do you what?"

"Will you drive us to the store? These six need uniforms and actual clothes."

He nodded. "Get in."

Time to shop for anime characters! This day should be fun.