Movie Time :3

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

We all sat on Aaron's couch as him and the girls went into the other room, but before we could start a conversation, they came back in.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Jon said.

We all nodded.

"What would the movie be?" Neji asked.

Kat smiled evilly. "The Grudge!"

"I don't know, Kat. The boys might get too scared." Jon smirked.

"Then we'll be right there to protect them."

I scoffed. "No way. I think it's safe to say you will be the ones scared."

"Have you seen this movie before?"

I shut up.

"That's what I thought, Duckbutt." Kat smirked.

"I think we should all change." Jon said.

"But I didn't bring any clothes besides my shorts and shirt and my uniform."

"I packed you an outfit."

"Thanks!"

Jon got the shopping bags for the girls and Kakashi and Kat got the bags for Naruto, Neji, and myself.

Kat gave Naruto an orange tshirt and dark jeans.

"Kat, is that Goku's symbol?" Aaron asked.

She nodded. "It was the only orange shirt I could find."

She then pulled out her phone and handed an earbud to Neji. He listened for a while and gave it back.

"You like them?" He nodded. "Good. This is the band." She handed him a black tshirt that said 'Avenged Sevenfold' on it.

Next she turned to me and smiled evilly pulling out a black shirt. "I hope you like the shirt, Sasu-kun!~" she handed it to me.

I took one look at it and immediately threw it back at her. "No! Absolutely not. I'll just go shirtless."

She pouted. "B-but....please? I got it just for you. Please?"

I sighed. "Fine! Just NEVER speak of it." I said while glaring at everyone else.

"I want my groups outfit to be a surprise. I want to see Naruto and Neji's faces."

I went along with everyone else to change. Jon's group went with Aaron into one room and we went into another.

*Neji's P.O.V*

I walked out of the room desperately trying not to laugh at Sasuke's shirt. Naruto, however, didn't bother hiding his laughter. Sasuke just scowled and walked into the closet.

"Sasuke-kun, you need to come out of the closet." Kat said trying not to laugh. "You have to."

"Oh shut up." He mumbled.

Kat grabbed Naruto and I as Jon knocked on the door saying they would be in the living room. We walked out and Naruto and I froze staring at Hinata and TenTen.

Hinata was wearing light dark jean shorts and a lavender tshirt.

TenTen had on a dark green tanktop with light blue jean shorts. Her hair was down falling right past her shoulders.

"Hinata you look great!" Naruto yelled.

"You do too, Tenten."

They both blushed but Hinata almost fainted.