Shopping

*Jon/Matsu's P.O.V*

We got to the store and Aaron went to go get something for us to eat. He told me to text him when we're done.

"Alright, we're going to four stores in this mall. If you don't like anything in them, then you can wear what you have on." I said.

They all nodded.

"First stop, Hot Topic! Kat, you pick Sasuke, Neji and Naruto's out and I'll help Kakashi and the girls."

She nodded. "Take Kakashi to Spencer's. Just... not the back. Unless you want to." She winked.

I facepalmed and walked to Spencer's.

"What's in the back?" TenTen asked.

"Go look for yourself."

She took hinata and not one minute later were they back with bright red faces.

"N-never again." Hinata said.

"Can I go look?" Kakashi asked.

"No!" I covered his eyes. "No ruining your innocence!"

"...I'm older than you and probably more experienced."

"Girls, should he go back there?"

"No!" They yelled at the same time.

"You can look later. Lets get you some clothes."

~10 minutes later~

I had gotten Kakashi three shirts which were black, green, and blue, two pairs of jeans, a pair of converse, and an Adventure Time hat (Finn's :D). I had gotten myself a wolf hat and Hinata and Tenten each a pair of converse. I paid for it all and we went to the next store.

"But you said I could look!" Kakashi said for the millionth time.

"Fine!"

He went in and was out in the next two minutes with a deep blush on his face.

"Told you. Now to..." I looked at TenTen and Hinata. "Jc Penny's?"

I led them to there and got them each a few shirts and a couple of pairs of jeans. Hinata got a black off-shoulder shirt and a purple tshirt, a pair of jean short shorts, and some regular dark jeans. I got TenTen a dark blue check shirt, a dark green tanktop, a pair of light blue jeans, and some black jean short shorts. I paid for it and went to meet Kat.

*Kat's P.O.V*

I sighed and shook my head. Naruto had found an Adventure Time sword and was attacking Sasuke with it. The employees were just watching in amusement. The store was empty besides us four.

"Enough!" I hit Naruto on his head. "Lets get some clothes."

I walked over to the tshirts. I instantly saw an orange one with the Goku logo on it. I guess this could work. It was only on the top shoulder. I grabbed that then got him a pair of dark jeans. I found the perfect shirt for Sasuke next. It was black with a giant pink heart on it. I smirked evilly and grabbed some girl's jeans. Next was Neji. I grabbed an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and a pair of light jeans. I'll show him the band later. He should like them. Finally I found the brand new Legend of Zelda shirt and got it for myself. I paid for it and dragged Naruto out of there while Neji and Duckbutt followed.

I let Neji and Naruto walk ahead while I walked next to Sasuke.

"So! Do you still like me now that you see what I really look like?"

"Hn. Who said i liked you?"

I just stared at him.

He sighed. "Yes. You look beautiful in both forms."