Given The Mission

*Matsu's P.O.V*

We arrived at the Hokage's office a short time later.

"Why don't you guys go on your mission and ill take Aaron to the Hokage."

My group all nodded and walked off leaving Neji, TenTen, and Hinata.

"Why don't you three come with me. I'm going to need witnesses."

"S-sure." Hinata said while the other two nodded.

I knocked on the Hokage's door.

"Come in!"

"Hello, Hokage-Sama." I bowed as the other four did the same.

"Oh hello Matsu! How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Good. Missing my hat though."

"Oh! I completely forgot about that! Hold on one moment." I pulled off my bag and dug through it hoping it would pop up. "Yes! Its here." I pulled out the hat and gave it to him.

"Thank you. Now how may I help you?"

"Well, yesterday we went on a quadruple date and the restruant gave us some salmon. When we went to all walk home, we got dizzy and blacked out. When we woke up we were in our world again. But Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Neji, and TenTen were with us. We've been in your world for almost two months but when we went back, only an hour of our time had passed. We stayed in our world for three days, but I'm guessing the time didn't pass that much here. Sachi and I got into an accident causing us to go in a coma. Our bodies are still in that condition but we winded up back here. We were in the middle of training when the rest of the group showed up out of nowhere. Along with our friend Aaron whom is the guy who looks like Kabuto. So I was wondering if he could stay and be a leaf ninja."

"Of course! You will get a headband if you can perform a jutsu of any kind."

Aaron looked at me and I shrugged. "What about making a clone or something?"

He nodded and performed the handsigns and three clones appeared.

The Hokage smiled and handed him a headband.

"Neji, hinata, TenTen, you can go home. Tell no one of what happened." He said.

they nodded and bowed before leaving. Before I could say anything, a old lady burst in.

"Where's my Tora?!" She cried.

"The ninja will be here shortly with him."

"Oh God...this part."

Aaron just laughed quietly. "Time for the drunk!"

"Do you think Zabuza would let me hug him?"

"Probably not. You're still going to try, aren't you?"

"Of course!"

Just then Naruto came in with the cat. He had scratches all over his face. Sachi calmly handed the lady the cat.

"Oh! My poor little Tora!! I was just so worried about you, yes I was!" She cried while squishing the cat to her chest.

Every one sweatdropped. That poor, poor cat.

Naruto started laughing. "Haha! Stupid cat! He deserves to be squashed!"

Sakura elbowed him in the ribs and sighed. "No wonder he ran away."

"Now then! First thing's first. There's a few missions the Team Seven could do. Such as babysitting the Chief Counselor's son.,helping his wife do the shopping, digging up potato's in the-"