Survival Test Part 1

As our student darted off, Kakashi and I stayed in the middle of the clearing.

"Soooo...."

"Now we wait." Kakashi smiled.

"Why do you wear that mask?" I asked. I had always wanted to know that ever since I started to watch Naruto.

"Truthfully, I don't know. I just always have."

"Oh."

He motioned his hand to me as if saying,'hush'.

"A basic for a ninja is to conceal his presence and hide."

I saw Sakura and Sasuke in the bushes. I didn't see Kat or Naruto.

"Good, everyone is hidden nicely."

Then I saw them.

"Uh, Kakashi-kun... look." I pointed at the two. Kat was just standing there annoyed while Naruto tried to flirt with her. I looked towards Sasuke looking pissed off. Awes.

Kakashi looked over to them. "Why are you together?"

"Sachi is going for Matsu and I want to fight you! Let's have a match fair and square!"

"Yeah, what she said."

Naruto got angry. "SHE?!"

"Yes. She."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Kat looked over at me. "Geez, that's the fifth time I heard that today."

I smiled. "Enough talking. Let's fight."

We both got in a fighting stance. The fight started with some simple taijutsu. Then Kat's hands started glowing...green? What the hell? She was forming a ball. Then she threw it at me, and luckily when I dodged, it hit a tree. It damaged it like a chidori and a rasengan together.

"What the hell was that?!"

She looked down at her hands. "I have no idea!"

"It was fucking awesome though!"

"I know." She smiled. "Oh, by the way, you're missing this." She held up a bell and smirked. "Clones are awesome."

"Congratulations."

We both went to watch Naruto and Kakashi's fight. We got there just in time to see Kakashi take out his damn book.

I looked at Kat. "I thought you destroyed them all?!"

"I did!"

Naruto just stared at him. "Huh?!"

"What's the matter? Come and get me."

"But... why did you take out a book?"

"ITS NOT A BOOK, ITS A PORN BOOK!" Kat yelled a got a somewhat vicious glare from Kakashi.

"Why? I wanted to read what happens next."

"THEY FUCK."

Another glare.

"Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter if I read this or not."

Naruto got pissed and charged at him.

"I'm going to pound you!"

"...Naruto that sounded so gay." I said as I shook my head.

Kakashi easily blocked him.

"Dammit! Roundhouse kick!"

Kakashi dodged.

Naruto went to punch him again but kakashi disappeared and reappeared behind him.