Back, Back, Backflips

Quensilla's POV

"So. . why were you and glow boy over there so late?"

"Glow boy?" I snort.

"Cmon, tell me you don't see him glowing." I watch as Theodore grins at Christopher, he does look a bit brighter.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I murmur as the boys approach our table.

"Hey." Theodore greets me and Lauren moves over so he could sit.

"Hey." I smile.

And there they were.

The butter, butter, butterflies.

I refuse to acknowledge their meaning. I refuse.

He pulls out his tray and I stare at the contents in shock.

"Can you eat all that?" I gaoe

"I'm a growing boy." He smirks. "Why aren't you eating?"

Believe it or not but my purse is sitting on my kitchen counter, happily not being used.

And this was the day I decided to be extra hungry.

"I left my money home."

"Here. Want some of my fries?" He offers.

"Oh, no thank you." I shake my head.

"No really, here." He pushes the fries towards me and I push them back.

"I'm alright Theodore." He let's out an exasperated sigh before shrugging.

"So. . how was last night?" As soon as I opened my mouth to talk, a bunch of fries were shoved in my mouth.

I nearly choke and he smiles.

The rest were just staring at us in shock, amusement and confusion. Especially Lauren.

"There ya go. See, wasn't that hard."

* * *

"So what you doing later?" Theodore asks as we exit the last class of the day.

Finally.

"Nothing, I think I'll just head home." I shrug and he nods. "You have plans?"

"No. . not really." It was Friday and I assumed he might have a party to go to but here we are.

"You. ." I can't believe I'm doing this. "You wanna come over to hang out?"

"What? You mean Netflix and chill?" He smirks and I roll my eyes amused.

"No, stupid. Just hang out." He chuckles.

"Sure. Let me freshen up and I'll get right back to ya. Say. . 3?" I nod and he winks. I creepily stare at his back as he walks away.

I breathe out, shaking my head. I didn't even feel disgusted when he made that Netflix N Chill joke.

What's happening?!

Somebody please tell me-

"Quensilla?" I turn quickly to find Ocean and I frown, noticing the bandage on his nose. "I want to apologize. . for throwing the drink all over you. That was fairly rude on my part."

"Oh. .its okay. ."

"But you wanna know whats rude on your part?" I raise an eyebrow, not liking where this was going. "Ignoring the first friend you made here."

I frown, its kinda true.

"I'm sorry. . things have been hectic." He chuckles. "I can tell. . you wanna grab some coffee?"