It Really Is The End. .

Quensilla's POV

Its been a week since the incident and everything had changed so drastically. Notes in the locker, in my books, crushed paper sent at me on class and what's worse is that Theodore would turn a blind eye to them.

I couldnt stay here.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Lauren asks helping me pack and I nod. She looks up at me and tears ran through her eyes.

"Lauren. ."I mumur, pulling her into me and she sobs.

"I dont want you to go."

"I'm sorry, we'll obviously see again. You can visit. I can't stay here Lauren, you see for yourself what I encounter on a daily basis. I'll go crazy I swear. I don't need to go through that again." She nods understanding and we both load my stuff into a car.

"Dont tell Theodore. Just tell him you dont know."

"Quensilla. ." She saye

"I don't need him trying to find me Lauren." I sigh and she reluctantly agrees.

× × ×

From the plane, I cry silently staring out the window. A tap on my shoulder brings me to look around, tears running down my eyes. I'm saying goodbye, in reality I can't blame theordote. . or ocean. It was my fault. I hope Theodore doesn't hold this to heart.

Theodore.

What? Are you jealous?" I whisper teasingly as I turn to face him and he uses one hand to push the door. He moved dangerously close, out faces almost touching and my stomach was like:

"Maybe." He says his eyes dropping to my lips and my heart was going a hundred mph.
He suddenly grins, pulling away.

Oh no here we go again. .
Fighting over what I said
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry,
Bad at love no I'm not good at this. .
But I can't say I'm innocent, not hardly. .but I'm sorry.

And all my friends, they know and Its true. I dont know who I am without you,
I got it bad baby,
I got it bad

TELL ME YOU LOVE ME
I NEED SOMEONE ON DAYS LIKE THIS I DO
ON DAYS LIKE THIS. .
~Demi Lovato - Tell me you love me.

"This is goodbye."